Newly remodeled centrally located, 1 bedroom, 2 bed apt., in Southwest Gardens/'The Hill' area, our city's historic Italian neighborhood, Close to Forest Park, the zoo, Barnes/Jewish/Children's Hospital, WashU, & SLU, & downtown! Walk to great restaurants & local pubs w/ outdoor bocce courts or cook in our fully stocked kitchen. Close to art, culture, sports & music venues, & many local events. A great place for singles/couples/business travelers, Wifi & Chromecast. Close highways. Easy access!
We just upgraded our living room furniture, and put in a new mattress/foundation/bed frame. We no longer have a faux leather futon set, but a small sofa and a chair from Pottery Barn!! No worries! We have a queen air mattress instead of a futon! Balcony is great spot to sit and drink a glass of wine. We have 2 large raised organic beds out back with tomato plants, basil galore and other spices, plus peppers and kale if you ne ant to add something fresh to the meal you prepare. The park across the street has tennis courts and we have tennis balls and rackets for your use, as well as folding chairs, cooler and blanket if you decide to go on a picnic or to a local summer concert nearby. Bike rental coming soon!
The second floor apartment is completely for your use and you will not share this space with anyone. The entrance is through the rear door. This entrance is through an enclosed porch. We have a tenant who lives on the 1st floor who also uses this porch to get to the back yard. The tenant has dogs but the dogs do not have access to the 2nd floor apartment. They only pass through the porch to get to the yard space.
The entryway has a smart lock, and you will have the access code. The key to your apartment will be in the lock of your 2nd floor apartment. Use this key during your stay and when you check out, just leave it in the door or on the island counter.
Общение с гостями
My husband and I live next door and will more often than not be available if you need something! Otherwise we will leave a welcome binder that should cover how everything works and what to do if you need to contact us. I try to answer all messages asap, but sometimes we have obligations that require us to turn our phones off.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is on the second floor and access is through the rear with an indoor stairwell. The apartment opens into the bedroom. Through the bedroom is the hall where the bathroom is located, and then into the open floor plan kitchen and living room area. The balcony is off of the living room. This is not handicap accessible.
- We do have a minimum age requirement of 25 to rent our property. Guests under the age of 21 are entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- If you’re coming to STL to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- To be considerate to the 1st floor occupants, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember our 1st floor renters and enjoy via headphones or at a low volume. We’ll make sure the favor is reciprocated.
- We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place out of respect for our 1st floor renter.
- We have a no smoking policy (although you're welcome to smoke either on the balcony or on the back deck)
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
У этого хозяина 29 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Steve and I own a carpentry company, Cacciatore Carpentry, LLC. We work out of our home, and have completely renovated this property along with our attached home. We love our Italian neighborhood and play bocce at a local pub 8 months out of the year. My husband is an amazing cook and we often host Friday evening pizza night with friends dropping in for wine and some of the best pizza around. We are a blended family with a total of 6 kids, who live in various cities, and 6 grandchildren. Our front door gets a lot of traffic!! I teach yoga in my in home studio when I'm not involved in a construction project with my husband. My husband loves to fish in his free time which he hopes to do more of when he retires in 2017.