Welcome to my spacious (500sqft/50sqm) ground floor flat which is part of an original red brick Victorian townhouse in a residential part of West Kensington. With two well connected tube stations within 5 mins walk, all of London is really accessible. Close to V&A, Science and Natural History Museums, Holland and Hyde Parks, Kensington Gardens, Kensington High Street (shops, restaurants, bars), Queen's Tennis Club, Kensington Olympia Exhibition Centre. ****DISCOUNTS FOR 90+ DAYS OFFERED****
The flat, which has high ceiling throughout, consists of a light and airy double bedroom with double bed and comfortable therapeutic mattress. There is ample storage, an en-suite bathroom with a shower and bathtub, an additional separate guest toilet, a bright and cheery fully fitted kitchen which gives on to a spacious reception room with contemporary L shaped sofa and dining space. In addition there is a foldable baby cot for those traveling with a young child.
PLEASE NOTE: THE L-SHAPED LEATHER SOFA HAS RECENTLY BEEN REPLACED WITH A SOFA BED THAT COMFORTABLY SLEEPS 2 ADULTS. *****PICS TO BE UPDATED SOON*****
BEFORE BOOKING: Confirm that desired check in time will be possible.
ONCE BOOKED: Please provide all flight / train details so that we can check for delays on the day. COMMUNICATION on the day is key. We understand that guests can be delayed
UPON ARRIVAL you can expect:
- Fresh, clean towels and bed linen.
- Cooking facilities including fridge, freezer, oven and hob. Also included are toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee maker.
- Dinner set for up to 4ppl.
- Laundry cupboard with washer/dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV
- WiFi (30GB)
- Apple TV
- Central Heating
- Baby Cot (On request)
Общение с гостями
I always endeavour to answer queries immediately, whether they are in relation to the apartment and it's contents OR whether you are looking for advice/suggestions. I also try to check all of my guests in personally, however if on the odd occasion i am not able to i will arrange for somebody charming and competent to replace me :-)
Другие важные подробности
CHECK-IN: 14.00 to 19.00 (Flexible in most cases BUT please enquire FIRST)
CHECK-OUT: Before 11:00am
If the flat is available before the normal check-in time, I will happily accommodate earlier arrivals. The same goes for check-out, if the flat is not being cleaned until later in the day, we'll also let you stay longer FREE of charge. Please enquire ahead of time though.
I also accept long-term bookings for discounted prices, so please get in touch if this is something you are interested in.
Please be sure to treat this property as you would your own home and leave it in the condition you found it.
- NO smoking is allowed in the flat or common parts of the building.
- NO parties, or large gatherings.
- NO loud music.
- NO pets.
- I am contactable in case of an emergency during your stay.
- The cleaning fee is there to ensure that the flat is as presentable for the next guests as it was for you
- Additional nightly guest fee (on 3rd and 4th guests) is applicable to ALL GUESTS OTHER THAN SMALL BABIES. If additional guest(s) is/are using the sofa bed, and amenities then the modest extra charge applies. PLEASE SELECT THE APPROPRIATE NUMBER OF GUESTS in order to ensure hassle free check in.
У этого хозяина 30 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! I'm Jay and i'm an experienced host and world traveler. I speak french and English. My son and I have been sharing our homes on airbnb for a few years now so we know the ropes. You can be sure that I will go out of my way to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible