Large master suite so you have your own bathroom. Closet organizer system so you can unpack easily. Queen size bed w/ 2 nightstands. Access to kitchen & garage parking space for a sedan-sized car (street parking for larger vehicles).
Access to kitchen and garage. There is also a pool and hot in the complex.
* Please respect that my home is a “tobacco free" home. Absolutely no smokers even if you smoke elsewhere. No casual smokers. No guests in the ‘process' of quitting smoking. Thank you in advance for respecting and honoring my request.
* Quiet after 10pm. This includes TV, music, phone call volume, etc. You don't have to turn it off, just keep the volume low.
* Use coasters under drinks on all wood furniture.
* Shoes are fine downstairs, but not carpet, furniture, or bed linens.
* Visitors allowed only with permission. I am renting space in my home with you, our registered guest, whom I have checked out via your verifications and reviews. If you made a reservation for more than yourself, you have told me who that is, and I have agreed. If you want to have visitors, please discuss it with me first.
* Check-in is available after 4:00pm. If there wasn't a guest the previous night, the room with most likely be ready earlier, but this will be on a case by case basis.
* Checkout is 11:00 AM unless prior arrangements have been made.
* No pets. There are already two cats in the house, so I'm not able to accommodate more animals.
* Do not feed my cats “people food".
* Do not let my cats outside EVER.
KITCHEN USE & FOOD:
* Kitchen use is limited to preparing breakfast (coffee/tea, toast, fruit, instant oatmeal), simple food prep (sandwiches, etc.) and use of the microwave and toaster oven. I do not have a coffee maker.
* Use of the stove, oven, pots, pans, etc is not included.
* Please do not eat in the carpeted areas of the house (bedrooms, living room, etc.). Please eat at the table/counter, or on the patio.
WATER AND PLUMBING:
* Please conserve water. We're having a severe drought.
* Turn off water when brushing teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
* Short showers (under 10 minutes if possible).
* Please ppen window and/or turn on exhaust fan when showering.
* Do not flush tampons (sorry, but the alternative is much worse).
* Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.
* Do not sit on the cover.
* Absolutely no drinks/beverages on, in or near the hot tub.
* Please use beach towels (not bath towels).
Airbnb provides a great service, as well as protections to both the host and guest. They deserve to be compensated accordingly. As such, all reservations, payments and pre-booking communication must be done through this website. If you want to transact outside of Airbnb, this is not the listing you are looking for.