Sunny 18th century barn recently renovated to a high standard perched on a hill in the Corbières Maritimes enjoying sea and mountain views. Surrounded by olive, almond, pine trees and quietness, the ideal place to unwind from the buzz of the city.
The Barn has been renovated using natural and ecological materials.
All our bedrooms have wooden floor, are en-suite and have beautiful country/small sea view. Bedlinen are from pure linen/organic cotton. Our single beds are modulable and can be arranged to make double Queen/King size bed.
450 sqm arranged over 2 floors:
- 75 sqm oak floor area
- Geneva sound system
- solid hand crafted large oak table
- Charnwood cast iron stove
- confortable cushioned lounging space
- large double bay windows leading to our tropical winter garden
- dressing area with built in drawers
- ensuite bathroom with large built in shower, sink and WC.
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- large built-in sink
Fully equipped with high quality semi-professional Kitchenmaid appliances:
- multifonction oven
- steam oven
- 5 burners gaz hob
- 2 large American style double fronted fridge/freezer
- Vitamix high power blender
- Angel juicer
- 6 slices Dualit toaster
- cookware is aluminium/Teflon/BPA free.
- breakfast area with solid oak table and cushioned built-in bench
Tropical green room:
Moroccan style cushioned floor sunny room surrounded by tropical garden and built-in water fountains. Perfect place for afternoon tea or just relaxing with a book.
- 5 en-suite bedrooms all have private bath/shower room, private toilet and built in wardrobe
- Bohemian chic lounge with internet access (cabled or wifi) and full yoga/spiritual library.
- large choice of board/play/strategy games and all kind of coloring books, pencils and crayons to keep children but also adults occupied !
- private sheltered car park
- private swimming pools :There are 2 overflowing pools filled with mountain spring water naturaly treated with salt.
- heated shower and WC
- shaded moroccan feel terraces with cushioned benches/loungers and summer kitchen
Our guests have access to the entire house, private swimming pool, open terraces, gardens and hills all around.
Общение с гостями
My husband and I will be staying in the house next door and will make sure you have the most pleasant stay. We will not use the swimming pool during your stay to ensure full peace and quiet. If you need the house next door can be rented for friends or family (see "la maison sur la colline" in my other properties ), but to guaranty your tranquility I will make sure it won't be rented to an other party during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Our house is shoe free so we will encourage you to leave your shoes at the door ( flip flops in summer or sleepers in the cold months higly recommended !)
In order to nurture the feeling of peace and quiet and to create an environment conducive to health and well being we have chosen not to have TV, BBQ, microwave and air conditioning ( the house stay naturally cool during the hot summer months thanks to the thick stoned walls). We also use natural, eco-friendly cleaning products throughout the house.
Possibility to hire a yoga instructor or a massage/Reiki therapist. Please enquire at the time of booking or at least 2 weeks before your arrival.
We are doing our best to make your stay the most agreable. We expect you to treat our house as if it were your own, with respect and love.
Please use water mindfully, it is a precious element in this region.
Please report any breakages and leave the house clean and tidy.
No pets allowed
Non smoking house
Not recommanded for small children as many stairs and walls surround the property.