Private bedroom and shared bath (bathroom is between 2 bedrooms, the 2nd bedroom is sometimes occupied by family guests). Comfy manufactured home in quiet neighborhood on the Intracoastal Waterway, behind Holden Beach. Water view of ICW and back side of Holden Beach, and access to private community dock.
BRING YOUR FISHING GEAR.
BRING YOUR BOAT, there's plenty of room for parking.
6 minutes to Holden Beach, 13 minutes to Holden Beach Pier.
35 miles to Wilmington.
Quiet water view of the Intercoastal Waterway behind Holden Beach, minutes from beach.
A private dock is available for fishing and crabbing, launching your kayak, watching the boats go by or the stars at night.
Easy access (6 minute drive) to Holden Beach.
Nearby pier, boat ramp, grocery store, bait and tackle shops, beach wear.
Sleeps two guests in a private bedroom, with shared bathroom, double bed.
Shared Kitchen & Dining, Living Room, Decks.
Общение с гостями
I'm always here to greet guests when they arrive, and I'm home much of the time, but may be working in my office.
Другие важные подробности
I have 3 cats who may or may not decide to greet my guests.
- I only welcome guests who have previously received a good review from another host.
- For identification, you must have a clear and recent face pic in your Airbnb profile to confirm your booking.
- Please, no last minute bookings (day of).
- All people staying must be accounted for in the guest numbers when making the reservation.
- Smoking allowed outside.
- Quiet time starts at 10:00pm out of respect for the household.
- Just be nice and clean up after yourself. I don't have a dishwasher so you're expected to take care of your own dishes, but I do supply paper products.
У этого хозяина 41 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi, I'm originally from Charlotte, NC and now live on the coast. Reiki Master and practitioner, volunteer for Hospice and Fort Fisher Aquarium. I love the simple life, ponds, and gardening.
All of my guests are wonderful folks and I enjoy being a part of their journey.