OUR LARGE 1887 HOUSE completely upgraded-15 min. walk to Denver Convention & Downtown. Charming with Vintage Style Decor-Completely Updated. Perfect for Weddings, Reunions, Business Groups & Social Events.
No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
A SHORT DISTANCE BY FOOT, BIKE, CAR, LYFT & RAIL TO:
Colorado Convention Center
16th Street Mall w/ Cinema & Shopping
Mile High Stadium
Our large inviting 1887 home in the Clements Historic District is where Denver fore-fathers first settled. My mother grew up in this house and our grandmother, famous for her successful burglar alarm business and association bought the house in the 1920’s. This is our primary residence and we gladly vacate so you can enjoy your stay here.
Colorado Convention Center is a 15 minute walk and a a 10 minute drive with parking at the Center. Catch the D line light rail 2 blocks away that goes directly to the Center in minutes. Use the large living area for your workshop or presentation. With two family rooms next to each other there is plenty of room for socializing and hanging out with family and friends.
Charming for your wedding, family reunion or vacation gathering, this delightful home has all new upgrades and furnishings.
The first bedroom on the first floor has access to a large bathroom and a door to the patio.
The second floor has 4 bedrooms that can sleep 2 couples and six single beds. There is a sitting area off the master bedroom with a futon and a basinet available for an infant.
An outside flagstone patio makes for the perfect warm weather entertaining. The first floor also contains a large Provincial Style Kitchen with gas fireplace and table for 4. The dining room is large and able to seat up to 10 people. Adjacent is a parlor, perfect for socializing over a cup of tea or coffee. The living room also has music and a large TV.
Internet throughout the house.
A SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO:
Many restaurants and bars
16th Street Mall with Cinema and Shopping
Lo-Do sports bars
Colorado Convention Center
A SHORT DISTANCE BY CAR, CAB OR LIGHTRAIL TO:
Mile High Stadium
Denver Art Museums
Denver City Park, Zoo, Museum of Natural History with IMAX theatre and City Park Golf Course
Stay with see us in in this comfortable and very accessible home, you won’t regret it!
Check is is at 3pm, checkout is at 11:00am.
Guests are met at the property, show around and given a code. There is 24 hour access after that. Several parking lots are available across the street and 2 hour street parking, free from 6 pm-8 am and Sunday.
Общение с гостями
The office of S.Rember Studios is on the site. We show you around the house when you arrive and answer any questions you may have about your stay.
Owners leave when guests arrive.
Другие важные подробности
Per Denver City and County Ordinance as of 1/1/2017, hosts are required to collect a 10.75% Lodgers Tax on all stays under 30 days. Booking is a two step process. After your reservation is accepted, you will receive an email from the Resolution Center with a request for the Lodgers Tax for your reservation. You must accept this charge within 24 hours of booking (or immediately for same day Instant Bookings), or your reservation may be cancelled, as hosts are required to collect it. Your booking will show a 4% tax that is collected directly for the State of Colorado, but unfortunately, the City/County of Denver has not integrated their Lodgers Tax into reservation process, thus creating this additional step. Feel free to search "Short Term Lodgers Tax Denver" to verify this is a legitimate fee if you have any questions.
STR lic. #2016-BFN-0008307
PLEASE READ, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS CONTRACT WHEN YOU BOOK:
1. Smoking/vaping is NOT allowed in the house. Cigarette and marijuana leave very distinct smells on fabric and walls. Extra cleaning and laundering will be taken out of guests’s security deposits. Smoking of marijuana and cigarettes is allowed in the north corner of the patio.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above. Guest is responsible for all actions of their guests and visitors.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. This is an inner city Property, the house and gate must be locked especially when no one is at the residence, guest is responsible for any damage due to neglect of security.
5. This property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, use coasters provided on all furniture. Use sheets provided in adjacent closet when sleeping on futon in small room of off the master bedroom. Plastic Dishes and Cups are provided for outside.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Parking: There is one-two hour parking on the street, street sweeping is the last week of the month. read the street signs. There is $4 paid parking in the lot across the street. It is best to leave car in same spot to maximize your cost.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if you are planning to swim. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units, your security deposit will be back charged for all missing towels. Remove mascara before using linens and towels.
10. Kitchen: please leave in same condition you found it in, dishes and pots and pans washed and put away, counters wiped off. Otherwise, there is a $50 charge for cleaning the kitchen .
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the back side of the house.
12. Fireplace: The fireplace in the kitchen is a vented gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw
any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. While Fireplace is on year around, please turn off when not in the the kitchen.
13. Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it is old and will clog if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or wet wipes should be flushed at anytime.
14. Towels: Please conserve and use only one towel during your stay unless you are staying longer than 3-4 days. There are hooks on the back of each upstairs closet for the towels. If you are staying for more than 5 days, more towels will be provided by host.
15. Please, no candles.
16. Keep food and drive away from the piano.
This is a NON-SMOKING, NON-420 friendly house. Smoking is allowed on the north patio.
Please meet the owner before 8 p.m. Checkout is strict: 11:00 a.m.
No loud parties.
Please clean the kitchen, or we can for a $50 fee.
See the terms in the agreement.
Recovering Artist, proficient in oil painting and etching, I love managing the old home and adjacent office that have been in the family for almost a century. I love animals, travel and communicating with people.