In the centre of the Mother City, walking distance to most city tourist attractions and V&A Waterfront. The beaches are a short drive/bus ride away. Onsite is a gym and restaurant. At night, you're spoilt for choice with restaurants, bars & clubs.
The apartment is situated on the 9th floor of a Hotel, views through and from this apartment evoke a sense of New York living, that is an absolute must see. With it's large windows and high-end finishes, this apartment's sun-drenched rooms encapsulate a modern style.
Designed by a team of architects, this beautiful apartment is perfect if you are a couple looking for loads of space, or a few friends visiting Cape Town.
It has two beautiful bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 4 people. The main bedroom has a king size bed and the second bedroom, two single beds (these can be pushed together to make a king size), both have en suite bathrooms.
As the apartment is located in a Hotel, it offers great facilities for keeping up your fitness and well-being during your stay. There is a small swimming pool, a gym with the basic equipment and a sauna for easing out your muscles after a long day, at the sister hotel in Strand street, which is a 5min walk from the hotel.
The 80m2 self catering, air conditioned apartment has everything you will require during your stay. It also has a small balcony with a view over the city.
There is 24 hour security and a parking space available, at no additional cost. There is also a small safe in the main bedroom for your important documents.
1. Fully equipped kitchen
2. Washing machine
3. Secure basement parking bays
4. 24 hour security & concierge
5. Restaurant and bar on ground floor
6. Gym, sauna and pool available for free use at the sister hotel in Strand street - 5min walk away.
7. Business Centre
Located in downtown Cape Town, within walking distance of the city's many attractions, the Hotel and Conference Centre offers all the services and facilities you would expect from an inner-city hotel.
A bar, buffet restaurant with a terrace and the friendliest staff in town, all contribute to make the Hotel a luxury home away from home.
The City of Cape Town boasts a wide range of attractions. These include three World Heritage Sites, a diverse mix of cultural, historical and heritage sites, outdoor and leisure activities, entertainment, nature and environment, and of course, luxury wining and dining. But when all the exploration, sight-seeing and shopping have worn you out, the Hotel will accept you with open arms.
The reception at the hotel is a welcoming space, furnished with couches to create a relaxation area. Those who would like to keep an eye on the work side of things, can turn to the hotel's business centre. Located in the lobby, it boasts two computers. Friendly and knowledgeable staff offer a full concierge service and can refer guests to the tourism centre, which is also located in the lobby. This centre is equipped with flyers and information about all the popular tours and destinations in and around Cape Town. The multi-lingual staff can also help with any bookings that need to be made.
The Hotel is a secure establishment. They have qualified staff and a security station at each entry point of the hotel to ensure that our guests remain safe. Three levels of parking provide secure parking for our guests.
There is wireless internet access available right throughout the hotel, including in the rooms, in the public areas and inside the conference rooms (additional charges apply). There is 100mb WiFi data free per day.
24-hour room service is also available.
24 hour Porterage
24 hour Reception
Disabled Access Rooms
On Site Restaurant
Restaurant and Bar
Pool, Sauna and Gym for your use at the sister hotel in Strand street.
Please note: Although we are located in a hotel, we do not operate through the hotel - we completely operate independently from the hotel, but you are welcome to use all the facilities the hotel has to offer.
Общение с гостями
Matthew, our property manager, will be a call or a text message away, if you need anything.
Другие важные подробности
March 2017 Update - Please note that there is severe water restrictions in South Africa, please do not waste water.
1. At certain times the pool and gym area could undergo some repair/maintenance/cleaning. Please check with the concierge - it is usually open 24hrs a day. Please use the gym or Pool at the sister hotel in Strand Street, a 5 min walk away.
2. If you require daily cleaning, this will also incur additional charges and payment will be taken in front and in cash only. Please request this service in advance and is at a minimum of 3 hours per day.
3. SPECIAL RATES: South African residents can inquire about a special daily rate. Send me a message and we can discuss a special daily rate.
4. During the off peak season (winter months), anyone can inquire about the possibility of a special price. Special discounts can also be applied if required for a few months.
5. The TV has music channels for your listening pleasure. There is also a docking station, so you can listen to music from your phone or IPod, by using the AUX jack.
6. Natural resources are valuable, so please help us to save water and electricity where ever possible. Use a "quick" wash when doing washing, and switch off lights and AC/heater when not in use.
7. The king size bed can also be made into two single beds, if you are 4 friends looking to share the space. Please discuss this option with us, prior to booking.
8. Please note: Although we are located in a hotel, we do not operate through the hotel - we completely operate independently from the hotel, but you are welcome to use all the facilities the hotel has to offer.
9. The South African electricity supply is 220/230 volts AC 50 HZ.
•Most plugs are 15 amp 3-prong or 5 amp 2-prong, with round pins. If an adaptor is called for, consider bringing one with you, although they can be purchased locally.
•US-made appliances may need a transformer.
•The apartment has one UK socket.
10. For long stay guests for more than 14 days, please note that you will be required to use our preferred cleaning services, to maintain the cleanliness of the apartment.
1. Please make yourself at home. Treat this place like your own, with respect and love. Please leave it in the condition you found it.
2. Smoking is only permitted on the balcony.
3. No excessive noise, especially past 10pm - it is the law.
4. Be respectful and considerate of neighbours.
5. No pets allowed.
6. No massive parties.
7. Check in or check out can be flexible, depending on other guests arriving or leaving, so please enquire if this could be possible. Otherwise check in is after 2pm and check out no later than 10am.
8. Please notify us if there is any breakages during your stay, so that we can discuss different options for replacement.
There is the two options 1) you replace the product (like for like) or 2) we contact the AirBnB team to release the appropriate amount from the security deposit.
9. Please be mindful of our natural resources and switch off lights and appliances when not in use and use a "quick" wash for the washing machine.
10. For longstay guests for more than 14 days, please note that you will be required to use our preferred cleaning services, to maintain the cleanliness of the apartment.
С 01 декабрь 2017 - 20 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы