THE GARDENER'S HOUSE AT FROG HOLLER! GREAT LOCATION!
A Magical Farm in the Smoky Mountains where Nature Rejoices!
Experience the comfort and coziness of a fully-renovated 1920’s farmhouse nestled amongst the Great Smoky Mountains. Convenient to hiking, rafting, biking, Asheville (15 minutes), Downtown Waynesville (10 min), Maggie Valley (5 min)
NEW TO AIR BnB! The Gardener's House has been a 5 Star-Rated Vacation Destination on other popular vacation rental sites since 2007.
Recently fully renovated (2006 and 2014) to include all of the luxurious comforts of home, The Gardener's House at Frog Holler combines a beautiful farmhouse with gardens, ponds, breathtaking mountain views on all sides and farm life to it’s fullest! Experience real 'country living' with cows, horses and chickens lazily grazing on neighboring mountainside pastures.
This beautiful, peaceful home is located in the quaint town of Waynesville, with an award-winning Main Street full of cafes, galleries, restaurants, coffee shops and just about any shopping you can imagine (10 minutes). The farm is also only 20 minutes from Asheville, 15 minutes from skiing and tubing at Cataloochee, 15 minutes from The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 30 minutes from the elk and synchronized fireflies at Cataloochee Valley, a short drive to Pigeon Forge (Dollywood), white water rafting, Gatlinburg, and three hours from Atlanta .
The Gardener's House has HIGH SPEED INTERNET INCLUDING WIFI. It also has Satellite TV with two new big flat screen televisions.
Sleeps 9 but Additional Children are allowed. We limit the amount of adults (beds/couch sleeps 9 adults) so just ask if you have extra little ones.
Everything you need to get you started for your visit is here--high quality linens and towels, soaps, lotion, shampoo, kitchen cleansers. Just buy groceries at one of the 3 major grocery stores--including the brand new huge Ingles just 10 minutes away!
Enjoy a very special breakfast of fresh eggs from the many exotic pasture-ranged chickens at Frog Holler. Our eggs are the healthiest available, with bright orange yolks and flavor like you have never tasted before! Our spoiled and happy birds range through mountain pastures and fields, eat certified organic veggies and fruits and are not confined to fences. Delight in seasonal treats of fresh-picked vegetables straight from the garden.*
Relax on the porch swing or rockers while songbirds flutter amongst the flowers and birdhouses. Be mesmerized by the large variety of butterflies floating amongst the many blooms. Curl up in bed on evenings cool enough for a light blanket, even in July! Just open the windows for the cool nighttime breezes and experience 'Mountain Air-Conditioning!' Be lulled to sleep by the night sounds of the frogs’ lullabies and the waterfall outside your bedroom window. You may even hear the mournful wail of a coyote in the distance.
Amongst the beautifully landscaped flower and vegetable gardens are two ponds, a large one in the garden area and another tableside by your kitchen window! Be greeted at your kitchen table each morning by almost 2 foot long Koi fish from their window-side pond. Stroll down lavender-lined paths through gardens strewn with fountains and statuary. Enjoy all the comforts of a home, not a rental. You should find just about everything you need for a comfortable and memorable stay.
WEDDINGS AND SPECIAL FUNCTIONS AT THE HOLLER! Enjoy the entire farm for use as a very special fairytale wedding and honeymoon, anniversary party, fundraiser or other special event! The entire farm is flat and in a secluded location with beautifully landscaped grounds--all for a very low price. Packages start at $999.00 and include three nights or more in The Gardener's House and use of the entire farm for your special function.
*Complimentary produce, eggs and flowers harvested by owners, provided when available/in season.
Pets always welcome with responsible pet owners. Please see Rental Agreement for complete pet terms. $50 Pet Fee
ONE WEEK MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED FOR MAJOR HOLIDAYS
See "Other Things to Note" for minimum stays required for various seasons.
Entire private farmhouse and farmhouse grounds (which extend past the deck to the stone wall and arbor) and the back farm area for strolling around the gardens and large pond plus a fire ring. There are also several outdoor porches/decks: a large front covered porch with rockers, a 1,500 squ ft deck with covered gazebo with dining (seats 12 or more) and sitting area, a covered back porch with grill.
We only rent to one rental party at a time so you will have sole use of The Gardener's House and farmhouse grounds.
The remainder of the farm is available for special events/weddings/reunions/excess parking. Packages begin at $999 and includes 3 nights in The Gardener's House. remaining farm use and rear parking area.
Общение с гостями
Robyn and the Staff are sometimes at other parts of the farm working--we give our guests privacy. We are just a phone call away.
We have tame rabbits and chickens to entertain the little ones (and bigger ones too!). Make sure you meet "BUTTERCUP", our farm mascot and greeter bunny. She loves to be held and pet. And sometimes we have baby rabbits and baby chicks to hold.
Другие важные подробности
Any questions, just ask. We provide plenty of the essential little things to get you started like soaps, shampoo, lotion, trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper, coffee, teas, sugar and lots of appliances for gourmet meals. No cheap pots and pans/teflon in our home! We have copper-bottom Emeril pots for your cooking pleasure and health.
Rates: The basic Nightly Rate includes 2 guests. Minimum stay is 2-30 nights depending on the season.
October stays require a 3 night minimum. Major holidays require a one week minimum stay.
One month minimum stays required for July and August until March 1, one week minimum stays required for July and August until June 1. Less than one week stays available for July and August after June 1.
NO SECURITY DEPOSIT-- Pay no funds: just like a hotel, we hold an authorized credit card for you--no damage, no charge. The authorization expires automatically after check-out.
Rental Agreement required. Completed Rental Agreement will be provided for your signature and must be returned within 48 hours of booking. See Rental Agreement for complete RESCHEDULING AND/OR CANCELLATION information plus all further terms.
Weddings/Special Events Packages start at $999.00 (3 Nights) for use of the farmhouse, farm grounds and rear parking area.
Pets always welcome with responsible pet owners. Please see Rental Agreement for complete pet terms. $50 pet fee
Rates/fees subjects to change without notice.
NO SECURITY DEPOSIT OR INSURANCE FEE! Just like a hotel, we accept an authorized credit card authorization in lieu of a deposit--no damages, no charge.
Basic Nightly Rate includes TWO GUESTS.
Until March 1, stays of a minimum of one month are required for July and August. March 1 - June 1, stays of a minimum of one week are required for July and August; thereafter 3 day minimum if any time is left available. AirBnB does not have a feature to set individual requirement dates and some holidays also require a minimum stay of one week so just ask before booking if you are in question regarding the minimum stay required for the season/holiday.
For SPECIAL EVENTS such as birthday parties, family dinners/reunions, weddings, showers, etc., just ask for our Special Event package/pricing.
Please refer to the Short Term Rental Agreement for all further terms.
COMPLETED CONTRACT WILL BE PROVIDED TO GUEST ALONG WITH RESERVATION CONFIRMATION/CHECK-IN INFO:
THE GARDENER’S HOUSE
AT FROG HOLL(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This agreement made this ____ day of ________, 2017, by __________, Address:___________,
Cell Telephone Number:_________________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Tenant/Guest”,) and ROBYN CAMMER and THE GARDENER’S HOUSE AT FROG HOLLER (hereinafter called “Landlord“) concerning the short term rental of the property located in Waynesville, NC. That Tenant/Guest agrees as follows:
Total number of guests on property:
Adults: _____; Children: _____ (ages: _______________________); Number of Pet(s) : _____.
Total number of guests on property not to exceed the number of registered guests herein without written permission.
Reserved Bedrooms: _______
Rental period begins at 4 pm on ________________, and ends at 10 am on _____________.
CREDIT CARD NO:____________________________________________________________________________MC or VISA ONLY
(If you paid through V R B O/(URL HIDDEN)B/(URL HIDDEN)r, etc., we still need your credit card information so you do not have to buy insurance. No damages/no charge. Authorization expires automatically after check-out. If you prefer to call in your cc information: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If you wish to pay a security deposit through a rental site instead of a credit card authorization, please advise and we will edit your online reservation.
EXPIRATION DATE: _____________________ CVV SECURITY CODE:_________________
BILLING ADDRESS FOR CREDIT CARD (if different from your home address): ______________________________________________________________
READ THIS! Lockbox Key/Code: For the safety and security of our Guests and property, The Gardener's House will not release any property information (including directions or lockbox codes) to anyone through email or telephone. All information is obtained through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)’s very efficient Hospitality Program, regardless of which booking site you reserved through. Shortly after the reservation is made, Tenant/Guest will receive an email from the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) automated Hospitality Program which will contain an access code. When Tenant/Guest uses the access code to sign into the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) program, all information regarding the area and property is available including directions and lock box code (5 days prior to arrival). If Tenant/Guest does not sign into the program, the lockbox code for entry into the vacation rental will not be available to Tenant/Guest. No app necessary to download, merely email access. If you cannot find your email from (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), check your spam folder.
Check-In: Tenant/Guest acknowledges and understands that check-in is no earlier than 4:00 p.m. Due to our high standards for cleanliness, the rental unit will not be ready prior to the check-in time. Check-in information/lockbox code will be sent to you through the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or AirBnB automated email program several days prior to your check-in date.
Check-out: Check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m. In the event of a late check-out, there will be a late check-out fee charged. The Tenant/Guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date noted in this contract and waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenant/Guest agrees to replace all keys to their original check-in location upon their check-out. No occupancy of the Property (this includes driveways, porches, decks, guest’s personal belongings) after check-out time is permitted. Tenant WILL be charged an additional one (1) day rental if property is occupied after check out time and/or loss of cleaning crew’s reserved time PLUS last minute cleaning arrangements for another available crew.
Reschedule/Cancellation: Cancellation and Reschedule deadlines are based on the type of property use and rental term. Cancellation of a reservation for a short term rental of less than 7 nights, or any portion thereof, with no Wedding/Special Event/holiday, requires thirty days’ notice prior to the reservation date for a refund, less an administration fee of 10% of the total rental fee and all other bank/credit card fees incurred due to or incurred by Landlord after cancellation. Cancellation of a reservation for a short term rental of 7-27 nights, or any portion thereof, requires sixty days’ notice prior to the reservation date for a refund, less an administration fee of 10% of the total rental fee and all other bank/credit card fees incurred due to or incurred by Landlord after cancellation. Cancellation of a reservation for a short term rental of 28 nights or more, or any portion thereof, requires ninety days’ notice prior to the reservation date for a refund, less an administration fee of 10% of the total rental fee and all other bank/credit card fees incurred by Landlord due to or after cancellation. Full payment is due for each reservation on or before the cancellation/reschedule deadline. Rental Fees will not be returned without the minimum required notice of cancellation. In no event will a 'no-show', emergency or early check-out be refunded, since re-renting will not be possible with such late notice. Cancellation dates and balance due dates are based on original reservation dates, not reschedule dates. We will gladly reschedule your reservation and/or special function once at no charge if prior to the 30/60/90 day deadline. In the event any rental site service provider fails to make payment to Landlord for this stay within 7 days of Tenant/Guest’s check-in date, Tenant/Guest will be responsible and agrees to pay said Rental Fee set forth herein in full including but not limited to bank fees, credit card backcharge fees incurred as set forth herein, any and all additional charges incurred by Landlord due to non-payment by rental site service provider (including but not limited to: (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), TripAdvisor, AirBnB, etc.). This will also apply to any and all reservations cancelled after the cancellation deadlines set forth herein.
Farmhouse Rental Amount: Tenant/Guest agrees to pay the following rental fee: $_________ (total does not include possible rental site service fees collected by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/AirBnB/TripAdvisor, etc.): $195.00 per night, $1,195.00 per week or $3,995.00 per month, (special lower rates may apply). One week minimum stays are required for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s unless those dates are available one week prior to the holiday. Basic Nightly Rate includes two guests/one bedroom, $15.00 per night each additional guest over two, Pet Fee is $50 for authorized pets (total, not each), taxes of 11%. The Basic Cleaning Fee of $95 is included with stays of 3 nights or more. Guests staying less than 3 nights agree to pay the cleaning fee. A credit card authorization of $500 (no charge unless damages are incurred) will serve as a security deposit against damages to the leased property for basic rentals. Tenant/Guest agrees to leave the premises in rentable condition. Payment of fifty percent of the total rental fee is due at the time of reservation (in full for stays of one week or less) and the balance is due 30-60 days prior to check-in date in accordance with cancellation deadlines and the type of reservation (Basic Rental/Long Stays/Special Event/Wedding, etc. Parties/family reunions and any occurrence involving additional guests are not allowed other than those reserved as “Special Events”. Only the number of guests registered and noted herein are allowed on the property. Unregistered Guests on the property will incur an additional fee. Rates subject to change without notice.
Rental of the farmhouse includes the farmhouse grounds which extend from the white fence in the front yard to the stone wall and arbor behind the farmhouse deck and front gravel Guesthouse Parking Area. Guests are welcome to walk around the wooden fenced area of the farm (large pond area, orchard and gardens) but are not allowed in the back work area of the farm due to insurance regulations/heavy equipment, etc. The back work area consists of the rear of the farm past the gate by the frog statue (loading ramp, barn and equipment, storage).
Farmhouse and Farm Grounds Rental for Weddings/Special Functions Fee : $________: Special Function packages begin at $999 and include three (3) nights (minimum) in The Gardener’s House farmhouse, up to 2 guests/use of one bedroom, use of the farm grounds and the rear parking area. The farm consists of the area behind The Gardener’s House, past the arbor and stone wall. The parking area is the area between the fence and the barn. There is a three night minimum stay required for The Gardener’s House for Special Function/Wedding/farm rental events. Reserving the entire farm for Special Functions (such as but not limited to Weddings) on Holiday Weekends will incur a surcharge of 20% of the total rental amount. Holiday Weekends are: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year‘s, Easter. A security deposit of $1,500.00 is required for Farm Rental Functions by authorized credit card and/or check/cash. No amount will be charged unless there are damages. Any security deposit paid by cash or balance thereof will be returned within ten (10) days of the date of check-out or at the completion of damage repairs, and mailed to the address listed above of Tenant/Guest. Tenant/Guest agrees to leave the premises in rentable condition.
The farmhouse accommodates up to nine (9) adult guests. More than 9 adult guests on the premises at any time is considered a “Special Event/Function”. This includes, but is not limited to, parties of all types, reunions, family get-togethers, visitors, showers, weddings, etc. In the event more than 9 adults are on the property at any time, Special Event Insurance Liability coverage is activated and you will be assumed to be having a Special Event and charged the additional amount according to Special Events charges if not paid and reserved correctly upon booking ($100-500+). Parties on the property are not allowed other than those PRE-reserved as “Special Events”.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Tenant/Guests shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenant/Guests shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next Tenant/Guests.
Tenant/Guests agree to do the following prior to check-out in order to avoid a cleaning fee:
Check-out is 10:00 a.m. or earlier**
Please lock the front door and leave key in lockbox. Enter locking code.
In order to avoid a fee for additional cleaning, please do the following prior to leaving:
1. Place all sheets, pillow cases, towels and kitchen linens in laundry room.
2. Wash all dishes, pots, pans and kitchen items used and put away.
3. Clean stove/oven and inside of refrigerator.
4. Place all bagged trash in cans by back porch.
5. Leave furniture, furnishings, deck/lawn furniture where they were upon check-in.
6. Leave curtains/blinds as they were upon check-in. Do not rearrange or take curtains down. All furniture (inside and out) is to be returned to it’s original position. Landlord will launder and replace linens at end of lease term/rental period.
Basic Cleaning is included in your stay of 3 nights or more. If you desire to skip pre-cleaning check-out chores and schedule a full cleaning with additional charges (based on the number of guests), please advise the office 48 hours prior to check-out time at (EMAIL HIDDEN)
**Late check-outs will incur a fee.
Tenant/Guests shall pay for cleaning, maintenance and repairs should the premises or grounds be damaged or left in a lesser condition than rentable. The Tenant/Guests agree to pay Landlord costs of said damages if Tenant/Guests or their guests cause damage to the premises, its furnishings or grounds. Tenant/Guests will be responsible for any additional damages exceeding the amount of a credit card authorization/deposit and those charges shall be payable within ten (10) days of notice to Tenant/Guest. The Landlord or it’s management representatives have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. In the event of damages, Tenant/Guest agrees to pay rental fees for all downtime required for repairs/cleaning of said damages. Should the Tenant/Guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenant/Guests agree to provide a list to Landlord by email to (EMAIL HIDDEN) of any damaged items on the rental premises within 4 hours of check-in.
If using the Washer, Tenant/Guest agrees to always check all pockets and use the laundry bag provided for small items such as children’s socks, small undies, bras, etc. Allowing small items to be washed without use of the laundry bag will result in the repair/replacement of the washer at Tenant/Guest’s expense. If Tenant/Guest chooses to wash linens belonging to The Gardener’s House during their stay, Tenant/Guest agrees to separate white and darks, or purchase pink towels. If any Tenant and/or Guest uses bleaching cream on any part of their body which may come in contact with linens belonging to The Gardener’s House, Tenant/Guest agrees to bring their own linens or pay for damaged linen replacement. Tenant/Guest will protect the plumbing and environment by not pouring grease or oils down drains.
2. PETS: Authorized Pets are very welcome at The Gardener’s House when accompanied by responsible pet owners.
There are pet bowls under the kitchen sink and brochures for great pet-friendly hiking trails in the brochure basket.
Keeping your pets and our farm animals safe is a priority at Frog Holler. To protect pets from dangers in the country such as high-voltage electric fencing on adjacent properties or cornering wildlife, Tenant/Guest agrees to keep pets on a leash/under control at all times while outside the farmhouse.
Pets are not allowed in the following areas:
Within 30 feet of any poultry/livestock area including coops and fences;
In flower beds or gardens;
In or near the KOI POND ON THE DECK—the water has been treated with an algaecide and will make your pet very ill (liver cancer warning on label) and any bacteria introduced into the pond could damage/kill the koi fish.
In carpeted areas or on furniture: pet sheets have been provided if you are unable to keep your pet on the floor and off all furniture. A shedder brush is provided with the pet sheets in case you wish to pamper your pet.
Pets are allowed on gravel and grass areas only. Please clean up after your pets. Pets in restricted areas could result in the termination of Tenant/Guest’s stay.
Tenant/Guest agrees to pay all costs associated with damage caused by pets including but not limited to replacement of soiled or damaged carpet by pets, cleaning/replacement of comforters, furniture, etc. Guests/Tenants will be charged a fee for unauthorized pets brought onto the property.
3. Tenant/Guest Limit of Occupancy: The Tenant/Guests shall have no more than 9 (nine) people on the premises. Exceeding the maximum limit of nine (9) guests will result in Special Event Fees/Liability Insurance Fees and possible termination of rental period. The Tenant/Guests shall not sublet the property.
4. Noise/Disturbance: The Tenant/Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenant/Guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenant/Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
5. Smoking Is Allowed Outside Only: Many guests at the Gardener's House are health conscious and/or sensitive to tobacco smoke. There are three covered outdoor areas provided for smokers. The Gardener's House at Frog Holler is a non-smoking establishment for your health and the health of those that follow. Please respect this as we will enforce any violation with an additional cleaning fee. Due to insurance regulations and fire hazard, there will be no smoking outside of the fenced area, and specifically there is no smoking in the work area/Garden Soil area/special function parking behind the fence at the back of the farm. Violation will result in immediate termination of this agreement and Tenant/Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises. Tenant/Guest agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property due to fire hazard.
6. Tenant/Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
7. Tenant/Guests expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenant/Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
8. As with all properties, we occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for an outage of any type. In the event Tenant/Guest abuses utilities, there will be a charge for excess or damages. Abuse would include but is not limited to: operating air conditioners with windows or doors open, wasting/using excesses of water, particularly in drought conditions, filling swimming pools or unauthorized objects such as tents with water weights (not allowed).
9. If the property should go on the market for sale, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenant/Guests’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant/Guest’s vacation. Tenant/Guest shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM, present or not.
10. Tenant/Guest shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
11. Tenant/Guest agrees not to access the “owner’s closets”, even if unlocked, which contain owner’s property, cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
12. Tenant/Guest is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
13. The property has a fire extinguisher installed in the laundry room and/or kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Tenant/Guest to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant/Guest agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies. Subject rental property has smoke/fire/carbon monoxide alarms installed and they function properly at the time of check-in. Tenant/Guest will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition. Under no condition will Tenant/Guest remove smoke/fire detectors or batteries from said detectors.
14. Tenant/Guest shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors and windows when it is prudent to do so.
15. Valuable items left behind by Tenant/Guest will be held for the Tenant/Guest for one week. If items are not claimed after one week they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for storage or condition of said items. It is the responsibility of the Tenant/Guest to pick-up or arrange pick-up of left-behind items and/or provide to Landlord prepaid shipping containers.
16. Satellite TV/Video Equipment and Utilities. Internet service is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for any type of internet or utility outages including but not limited to: internet, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service, electric, water, or other utilities. Tenant/Guest agrees not to disconnect/change wires on appliances. There will be a charge for correcting wiring changes made by Tenant/Guest.
17. Parking: Tenant/Guest agrees not to park in the road next to The Gardener’s House other than for loading or unloading at the gate to The Gardener’s House. There are six parking spaces available next to the white fence at the front of the property by the “Guest House Parking” sign. Tenant/Guest agrees not to park anywhere other than the Guesthouse Parking area provided. Leaving an unattended vehicle in the road next to the farmhouse or parking on neighboring property will result in towing and/or a parking charge by the neighbor for blocked access to his property/trespass. The Gardener’s House has sufficient parking space for large group functions/weddings. There is no reason to trespass on neighboring property.
For unloading and loading at The Gardener’s House: stop at the gate, unload to the porch and then move your car to the marked parking area immediately.
On most Saturdays, March through May from 10-2, we have Customer Days at the farm in the back area. Tenant/Guest agrees not to block access to any part of the farm.
18. Trash: The trash cans are located by the back porch outside the laundry room. For recycling--plastic, glass and aluminum can go into the first trash can. It is against the law to discard plastic/bottles in trash and they must be recycled at the dump or you will receive a fine. There is no trash pick-up and the trash will be taken away when the cans become near full. Tenant/Guest agrees not to discard any trash outside without using a trash can and not to allow pieces of trash to blow around the property.
The farmhouse trash cans are for the use of normal household trash, not special functions, weddings or parties, etc. All other trash, including large functions, large dinners, parties, reunions, excessive volume of alcohol containers, etc., must be disposed of off the grounds by Tenant/Guest. Disposing of other than normal household trash in the farmhouse trash cans will result in an additional charge for sorting and removal. There is a public dump to the left on Route 209/Crabtree Road about 2 miles.
There is a three week supply of trash cans for the farmhouse based on full capacity (9 people). Trash is removed every two weeks minimum.
19. Damage to Grounds: Tenant/Guest agrees not to drive, park, walk, stand, or allow guests or pets in or on the flower/vegetable beds. This compacts the soil and damages the plants and beds.
20. Children and Ponds: All ponds are off-limits to children of all ages without constant adult supervision. Under no circumstances are children allowed near the ponds without a parent being present at all times. Please do not allow your children or pets to touch the water in the pond on the deck. The pond water has been treated with an algaecide that has a cancer warning and will make your pet ill. Also, placing your hands or other objects into the deck koi pond could change the bacterial level and injure the fish and pond. There is an attractive Koi Pond sign located in the laundry room which you are welcome to use for your guests. DO NOT FEED THE KOI ANYTHING EXCEPT KOI FOOD WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED IF CORRECT TEMP FOR FEEDING.
21. A Key to the front door is provided upon your check-in. The Tenant/Guest agrees to replace all keys to their original check-in location upon their check-out. There will be no refund for early departures for any reason, weather-related or otherwise. Lost key/key not replaced in lockbox fee: $75.
22. Furniture/Heavy Objects, Interior and Exterior: Due to possible damage to floors or deck boards from wood, paint or stain being scraped or removed, Tenant/Guest agrees not to slide objects such as plant containers or tables across the deck or move furniture in the farmhouse which could damage the wood floor. If you wish to move a chair to another location, LIFT IT to move it. Under no circumstances will glass-top deck tables be moved.
23. Weddings/Special Events: Request specific contract.
24. Maintenance: Tenant/Guest agree that Landlord or its Agents may enter the premises for the purposes of effecting necessary repairs and/or maintenance or for other necessary purposes. All reasonable efforts will be made to handle maintenance/emergencies as quickly and efficiently as possible; however, no guarantee can be made that such problems can be resolved immediately. Please notify our office of any maintenance needs during your stay so repairs can be scheduled. No refunds will be made for mechanical, electrical, plumbing or any other failures during Tenant/Guest’s stay.
25. Indemnification and Personal Property: Tenant/Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Landlord and it’s staff, employees, agents and vendors free from any claim or liability related to or in connection with the rental of the dwelling including but not limited to: any and all claims of personal injury or personal property damage or loss arising from their stay and use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss; pollution exposure resulting in bodily injury or property damage arising from the actual, alleged or threatened discharge, dispersal, seepage, migration, release or escape of pollutants/toxins/chemicals; recall of products, work, or impaired property resulting in damages claimed for any loss, cost, or expense incurred for the loss of use, withdrawal, recall, inspection, repair, replacement, adjustment, removal, or disposal of a product if such product is withdrawn or recalled from the market or from use by any person or organization because of a known or suspected defect, deficiency, inadequacy, or dangerous condition in it; bodily injury or property damage arising directly or indirectly from any action or omission that violates or is alleged to violate (i) The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), including any amendment of or addition to such law, (ii) the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, including any amendment of or addition to such law, (iii) the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and any amendment of or addition to such law, including the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA); or (iv) any federal, state or local statute, ordinance or regulation, other than the TCPA, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 or FCRA and their amendments and additions, that addresses, prohibits, or limits the printing, dissemination, disposal, collecting, recording, sending, transmitting, communicating or distribution of material or information; bodily injury or property damage, however caused, arising directly or indirectly from (i) war or terroism, including undeclared or civil war or (ii) warlike action by a military force, including action in hindering or defending against an actual or expected attack using military personnel or other agents; damages arising from the loss of, loss of use of, damage to, corruption of, inability to access, or inability to manipulate electronic data, as used in this exclusion, electronic data means information, facts or programs stored as or on, created or used on, or transmitted to or from computer software, including systems and applications software, hard or floppy disks, CD-ROMs, tapes, drives, cells, data-processing devices, or any other media that are used with electronically controlled equipment; missing or stolen items--Tenant/Guest agrees to take care in securing all personal property at the accommodation; damages or inconveniences caused by acts of nature, which include but are not limited to: rain, drought, temperature, noise, wind, storms, etc. There shall be no refund of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work or family emergencies or other commitments.
26. Tenant/Guest agrees not to allow guests/children/adults or pets on neighboring properties. There are bulls in the pastures and high voltage electric fencing. If you enter the pasture, you are not only trespassing but also endangering your life.
Farmstays: Under North Carolina Law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in agritourism activities, i.e. farmstay.
The laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern the validity of this Agreement, the construction of its terms and the interpretation of the rights and duties of the parties hereto. Section headings are not to be considered a part of this Agreement and are not intended to be a full and accurate description of the contents hereof. Waiver by one party hereto of breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other shall not operate or be construed as a continuing waiver. Any and all notices, demands, or other communications required or desired to be given hereunder by any party shall be in writing and shall be validly given or made to another party if personally served, or if deposited in the United States mail, certified or registered, postage prepaid, return receipt requested. If such notice or demand is served personally, notice shall be deemed constructively made at the time of such personal service. If such notice, demand or other communication is given by mail, such notice shall be conclusively deemed given five days after deposit thereof in the United States mail addressed to the party to whom such notice, demand or other communication is to be given. In the event Tenant/Guest shall fail to pay any amounts due to Landlord of unpaid balances which exceed thirty (30) days from presentation of said bill to Tenant/Guest, interest in the amount of 18% per annum will accrue. In the event of collection, Tenant/Guest will incur and agrees to pay all legal fees, court costs and attorney’s fees incurred by Landlord in any attempt of or for collection of unpaid balances. Bad check fee: $75 per instance; Credit Card Chargeback Fee: $150 per instance plus all credit card/bank fees incurred for every chargeback.
No amendment, change or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by the parties hereto. This document and any exhibit attached constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations are hereby terminated and canceled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect. All of the provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, if any, successors, and assigns.
The aforementioned policies are agreed to by Tenants/Guests this the ____ day of _____, 2017.
_______________________________________ Date ______________
REMINDERS: ATTACH COPY OF DRIVER’S LICENSE
SIGN EACH PAGE
У этого хозяина 5 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REVIEWS LISTED ARE FOR 3 DIFFERENT PROPERTIES, ONE OF WHICH WAS A "SHARE" (PROPERTY IS NOW IDENTIFIED AS "UNLISTED" AND HAS SINCE BEEN SOLD"--WE NOW ONLY HAVE PRIVATE HOME LISTINGS--NO SHARES).
Our family relocated from city to country living in the Smoky Mountains of Western NC in 1999. We developed an old farm which is now Frog Holler and fully renovated the 1920 farmhouse which is now The Gardener's House (major renovations in 2004 and 2014). Although we are new to AirB&B, The Gardener's House at Frog Holler has been a very popular vacation destination since 2007 with other rental sites--with 5 Star Ratings since 2007. You can also find us on BookFace under "The Gardener's House" for many more recent pictures. We hope you will enjoy our home as much as our family and past guests have.