This beautiful and spacious apartment is its own floor in a newly-renovated 1890 Victorian. Conveniently located between Allentown and Elmwood Village, this neighborhood is vibrant, young, and central to all of Buffalo's top attractions.
The house you'll be staying in was built in 1891, and is situated across from the former site of the William Fargo mansion. Fargo, founder of the Wells Fargo Stagecoach Company, was the Mayor of Buffalo during one of the city's most prosperous periods, and at the time this home was built, the owners would have looked onto the mansion's expansive grounds from the porch.
There are three bedrooms, one with a queen bed, one with a full bed, and one with a full-sized pull-out sofa.
The flat is the lower unit in a two-family home. You'll have access to all parts of the unit itself, as well as full use of the front porch. The back yard is reserved for the use of the upper unit.
Общение с гостями
I will be available by text message throughout your stay in case of any problems, questions, or concerns. In case of an emergency, you can always contact the phone number on file.
Другие важные подробности
So that we can ensure the kitchen is pristine for your stay, our cleaning staff will inspect all of the kitchen wares and wash them as necessary. As such, it's possible that the dishwasher may be full when you arrive, but everything will be clean and ready for your use.
The house rules are very simple: guests are expected to be respectful of the property, its contents, and the neighbors.
- No pets are allowed
- No smoking is allowed either inside or outside the flat
- Please keep noise to a minimum before 7am and after 9pm.
- Please ensure that any perishables are removed from the flat following your stay and placed in the appropriate receptacle(s).
- While the kitchen counters have a butcher-block appearance, in order to maintain this, they should not be used as a cutting surface. In addition, all wood surfaces in the unit are susceptible to water stains, so please use coasters whenever possible.
- Guests of the flat have full use of the unit and the front porch. The back yard, the basement, and any other areas of the house are off limits.
- Ample parking is available on the street, and as such, the driveway space is not to be used by guests.
In the event of any third-party complaints (noise, vandalism, etc.), the local property manager will come to the property to evaluate whether guests are in violation of these terms and will have full authority to decide whether they are permitted to continue their stay.
У этого хозяина 65 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы