3mins walk to nearest station!! 15mins walk to Shinagawa station. This bright and clean apartment is just a 3 min walk from Sengakuji Station.,and the many attractions of Tokyo's most exclusive neighborhood, Minato Ward. It is comfortable for 2-5 people and 20minutes ride from Haneda Airport.
Surrounded by restaurants with a nearby temple and convenient store. Great for couples, a group of friends and families with kids. Free mobile Wifi.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of the building.
- Please don't make noise. The apartment is located in a quiet residential area. By agreeing to the house rules, you also agree not have a party in this apartment.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner and close the curtains when you go out, we really appreciate your consideration for the environment.
- Please turn on the kitchen fan when you cook.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in the shelf. Those are for the next guests.
- Please take your valuable belongings along when you are out.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy part of our culture in Japan!
If we find you had a party, you did not return the keys by 10am, use extra towels for next guest, things get damaged, lost, etc. we will make claims on your security deposit with Airbnb. Please do not let me do that :)
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 333 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi I'm Miya, I've been living in Japan for over 10 years, as I was born and raised in Taiwan. During the time I have been here, I have lived in Tokyo, Sapporo and Kyoto. I think Japan is a wonderful place, with the different regions and cities that each have their own colour and feel, and the food and the overall experience varies with everywhere you go.
Personally, I love to shop, eat, watch movies and reading