5000 square foot home 3.4-acre property at the end of a cul-de-sac bordering Wyoming BLM land. A well-maintained hiking/bike trail leads straight up Commissary Ridge in the Targhee National Forest. North Leigh Creek is just a few hundred feet away.
Brand new to the rental market, the Leigh Creek Lodge is now available for family vacations, ski/snowmobile trips and special events. This secluded, wooded 3.4-acre property, at the end of a cul-de-sac borders Wyoming BLM land to the east. Starting at the cul-de-sac, a well-maintained hiking/bike trail leads straight up Commissary Ridge in the Targhee National Forest. Property is only a few hundred feet from North Leigh Creek, and the South Leigh parking lot is only 1.5 miles away. Or, skip the parking fiasco at the Leigh Canyon parking lots, and hike/bike/snowmobile directly from the house.
- 60" 3D TV in great room. 50" TV in basement living room.
- 7-person hot tub on the elevated wrap-around deck.
- Gourmet kitchen includes 48" Thermador range with 6 burners, griddle, and double-oven.
- Dinner seating for 14(8 table, 6 counter).
- Covered RV/trailer storage in the 30' x 40' shed in rear of property.
- 3-car attached garage with heated concrete floor.
- Fenced yard with pet door.
- Private deck off 2nd-floor master, overlooking fenced area.
- Cozy hydronic underfloor heating throughout.
- Professionally built treehouse with stairs and wrap-around deck.
- 5-minute walk to excellent trout fishing on North Leigh Creek.
- Located minutes from world-class fly-fishing on the Snake River, Henry's Fork, and Teton River.
- 21-mile drive from Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- 90 miles from Yellowstone National Park
- The towering spruce in the yard would make the perfect backdrop to a wedding ceremony, with plenty of elevated viewing from the deck and sloped yard.
- 16-megabit DSL internet service.
- PA/lighting system and various catering items available for special events.
- Poker, foosball, karaoke
- Wildlife is plentiful, we even the occasional moose sleeping in the shed.
- If your timing is right(mid-June to mid-July, you'll catch huckleberry season, and we get plenty on the north slope of the property.
Disclosure - one-bedroom apartment over garage is occupied by property owner.
Lots of extra parking available in the back of the property.
Общение с гостями
My wife and I occupy the apartment over the garage, so I'll probably be around to deal with any issues or requests.
Respect the property, but do whatever your heart desires. Enjoy your vacation.
I'm local Realtor, and I purchased this home for use as a vacation rental. My wife and I live in the apartment in the back of the Leigh Creek Lodge with our three dogs. This arrangement allows us to live on a secluded property in the forest, with plenty of wildlife and excellent backcountry access. I also enjoy sharing the lodge with guest from all over the world.
My wife and I enjoy snowboarding, backpacking and live music.