Part of the historic Hollywood Lakes neighborhood. The contemporary design is sunny, calm and relaxing. The house is a short walk to North Lake and multiple golf courses, and a 10-15 min bike ride to the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk and downtown.
Guests will have access to everything on the property except the garage.
Общение с гостями
We live close and can be reached 24/7 via email, text, or phone.
Другие важные подробности
Favorite Hollywood Beach things to do
-free music/dancing at the bandshell (located by Margaritaville on the Broadwalk) every Wed-Sun night 7-9pm
-ArtsPark at Young Circle (downtown): Food trucks every Monday night 5:30-10pm, Funtastic Fridays for Kids every Friday night (free bounce house, face painting 5-8pm & free outdoor movie 8-10pm), ArtsPark Live!music every Saturday night (8-9:30pm), frequent festivals/special events, free glass blowing demonstrations at Hollywood Hot Glass, cool park for kids
-ArtWalk: downtown Hollywood, 3rd Sat of every month, 7-10pm
-numerous local restaurants lining the Broadwalk or downtown Hollywood
-Yellow Green Farmers Market Sat-Sun 8-4p
-Seminole Hard Rock (hotel/casino/dining/nightlife):
- Dania Beach Casino (casino/dining/nightlife).
- Castaway Island (TY Park) nearby water park, great for families with kids. $9ish dollars to get in.
-shopping at Sawgrass Mills (high-end and outlets)
or Aventura Mall or IKEA Sunrise
-nearby state parks (John U Lloyd, Oleta River)
-Gulfstream Park (horse racing, casino, shopping, dining):
-Mardi Gras casino:
-South beach, Art District, downtown
-Wynwood ArtWalk (free) every 2nd Saturday 6-10pm
-FAT Village ArtWalk (free) last Sat every month 7-11pm
-Museum of Discovery and Science (and IMAX theatre) in Ft. Lauderdale
-Everglades National Park
- check-out prior to 11am
- check-in after 4pm
- no smoking
- wall mounted furniture does not support body weight
- do not park on the rocks, it is not approved by the city and they will fine.
- not to be used for events, the house is in a quiet neighborhood please be respectful of the neighbors.
- Exterior doors need to remain shut. We live near the coast with unexpected gusts and high winds. Door are hurricane rated and expensive to repair/replace.
- In an effort to be eco-friendly please refrain from running the AC while windows are open.