A fully furnished studio in a condominium in the center of Metro Manila, you'll stay near malls and dining and nightlife hubs, and only minutes away from the two major freeways traversing the Metro and connecting the expressways to the provinces
Our studio has 31 sqm of floor space and fully furnished for your convenience:
- full-sized bed
- WiFi internet
- heated shower and kitchen faucet
- 50 inch HDTV with cable TV (SD and HD channels)
- DVD player with 3.1 channel speakers and 100+ DVDs
- microwave, toaster, coffee machine, 2-burner electric stove, and rice cooker
- 2-seater sofa, a dining table with 2 chairs, and a dining set for 2
- iron and ironing board
- closets and hangers
- laundry hamper and waste bins
- small vacuum cleaner and spin mop
The studio has a view of Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, and San Juan City.
Feel free to enjoy the common facilities of the condominium; the swimming pool, gym, resident's lounge, and function room are on the 4th floor. You may move about freely in the common areas of the condominium, including the roofdeck during operating hours.
Общение с гостями
Guests may get in touch with me via mobile calls, SMS and messaging apps (preferably Viber), or email. Should I be unable to take a call for any reason, rest assured that I will return call at the soonest possible time.
Другие важные подробности
1) Clarification re child-friendliness: We do not consider the unit as child friendly due only to the Plasma TV being wall-mounted and the bed not sized to accommodate a small family.
2) Waste Management: Please throw trash only in the bins provided, lined with the provided trash bags. Transfer filled trash bags to the condominium's wet/dry collection bins in the fire exit stairwell, segregated to wet/dry per condominium rules. We always leave a trash bag roll for guests, but should it run out during a stay, trash bags are available from the front desk for the retrieval of guests.
3) Housekeeping: We clean the studio between bookings, but do not offer housekeeping services for the duration of a booking. We leave a vacuum cleaner, a mop, lint remover, fresh sheets and beddings, and other cleaning supplies in the space to allow guests to do their own cleaning during their stay.
Guests are welcome to procure housekeeping services in the area, for their own account and risk. We expect guests to observe due diligence if they should so procure as we will not be liable for any loss or damage to their property. Please inform us should you use this option.
4) Laundry: A laundry service operates during office hours on the 40th floor of the building. Just like housekeeping, availing of laundry services is for our guests' own account. For other laundry options, do check our detailed guidebook/tips.
5) Keys: We will provide guests with one (1) key each, but we will provide no more than two (2) as per the studio's capacity. Please take care of them, and never entrust them to anyone else. Lost key/s will be charged to the security deposit accordingly.
6) Condominium common amenities: When using the gym or the pool, please sign the log-book provided at the entrance of the given facility. This is for common security.
Other than these, we simply request that our guests take care of the studio and its amenities as they would their own residence and things. Looking forward to have you over soon!