**Additional dates may be available, contact us with your desired dates**
Our 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhome is perfectly situated so you can have access to a seemingly endless amount of outdoor activities and is just 5 blocks from Frisco's vibrant Main Street. Hike and bike from the front door, or a quick car/bus ride to local ski resorts.
This home is our primary residence and comes equipped with everything you'd need in your home away from home, including a first-class entertainment system with a flat-screen TV, laundry facilities with a washer and dryer, and a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen for your use.
Not only does this home have a peaceful, quiet location, it’s only 5 blocks away from the hottest part of Frisco’s main street, which boasts over 35 bars and restaurants, so have the best of both worlds! Enjoy world-class hiking trails as near as 2 blocks outside your door as well as close proximity to Lake Dillon for boating, fishing, and outstanding views.
You’ll find that this home is also right by several of Colorado’s finest ski resorts, including Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, and Copper Mountain. You’re also a few blocks from the cross-country recreation path that connects Breckenridge to Avon (in the summer, enjoy this path for biking!). Whether you want to hike, bike, snowshoe, ski, fish, boat, raft, pan for gold, or just relax and shop, Frisco is the perfect place to stay if you want to experience the best of the area.
Key Residence Features:
• Amenities include flat-panel TV, DVD player, bluray player, Xbox, video games, board games, wood fireplace and firewood, linens, towels, hair dryer, laundry facilities with washer/dryer, laundry soap, iron/board, ceiling fans, wireless internet connection, balcony, gas grill, and full kitchen equipped with an electric stove, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, pots/pans, toaster, ice maker, coffee maker, water purifier, and spices
• Outstanding location - Minutes from downtown Frisco, world-class ski resorts and hiking trails, and practically hike/bike and cross country ski out your back door!
• Butterhorn Bakery & Cafe - Known for their amazing "pre-ski" pasteries!
• Prost - Fine German beers and sausages!
• The Boatyard Pizzeria & Grill - Fabulous pizzas, obviously
• Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Closet, Dresser, TV
• Bedroom 2: Full bed, Closet
• A sofa sleeper with full mattress sleeps 2 additional people
• No smoking
• No pets allowed
• No garage access
• 3pm Check-In/11am Check-Out
• Additional taxes and fees may apply
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.