Offering a very clean & comfortable bedroom within my home.
Shared family area, lounge, dining room & kitchen.
Private bathroom & toilet.
Off street parking, 12 minutes to City, easy freeway access.
Check in 2pm check out 10am.
A very comfortable, private & clean room with a queen size bed, separate full bathroom & separate toilet exclusive for guest use. Private utility room with tea & coffee making vacilities.
My home is in a quiet semi rural area only 12 minutes to the city centre.
Guests will also have access to the family room & TV as well as lounge room & dining area, ( this maybe a shared area).
Guests will have access to the kitchen for microwave use. For longer term guests (more than 3 nights) there is a BBQ area.
Rooms I occupy will be off limits to guests and will be obvious as the doors will be shut.
My guests will have full privacy while staying with me, once I hand over the rental room to you I will not enter this space until you leave.
I will meet & greet all guests on arrival & give you an overview of the house for you to enjoy your stay.
Close proximity to Dowling forest racecourse, Ballarat golf course & Midlands golf club. Clubs available for hire from me.
You will enjoy a clean, private & comfortable room where you will have accesss to a full bathroom and toilet next to your room, shared family room with TV, kitchen, lounge and dining room.
Guests will have access to parking in my driveway.
Breakfast will be provided, please let me know if you have any special dietary requirements.
Общение с гостями
My guests will have full privacy while staying with me. Once I hand over the rental room to you I will not enter this space until you leave.
I will met & greet you on arrival to give you an overview of the house to make your stay more enjoyable and offer any information of our city for you to explore.
Другие важные подробности
I live in a housing estate 12 mins from the city centre in a semi rural area and can see the training track of Dowling forest our local race track. Only 6 minutes from my fabulous golf club ranked no. 56 in Australia, Ballarat Golf Club, so for the golfing enthusiasts I have a set of golf clubs and I would be only to happy to hire them at a fee of $10. There is also an IGA spermarket, corner store with petrol & our Local Hotel with great & reasonable meals 3 minutes away.
I guess this is necessary as we are all different :-
1. No smoking inside my home.
2. You are authorised for access to my home through Airbnb but i would need to be consulted if you needed to bring anyone to my home.
3. No meals to be eaten in the bedroom. I do not offer cooking/kitchen facilities for short term guests (other than to make tea and coffee). You can use dining room and outside areas to eat takeaway meals.
4. Windows and doors to be locked when leaving and lights, TV etc to be turned off
5. As per Airbnb requirements, the space should be left in the same condition as when you came into it.
6. Water restrictions are in place so please be mindful when taking showers.
7. A necessity is to enjoy your stay.
I am a grandmother of three beautiful grandchildren. Play golf at the Ballarat golf club. Love gardening and have an interest in Interior design. Have a craft hobby business with a friend. Love life and meeting people.