We are a queer and trans household with 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 snake, and 3 humans (no more animals please). The house was built at the turn of the century in the very diverse South Seattle neighborhood. Queer/trans/ally and/or POC guests encouraged to stay with us! There are about a dozen steps leading up to the house and the available room is on the second floor.
We are offering a private room on the second floor of the house. The room is furnished with a dresser, full-sized bed, and desk. The first floor has a 1/2 bathroom and the second floor has a full bathroom with a lovely claw foot tub/shower. You are welcome to use either. We share a kitchen and living room area.
You have access to the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, yard, porches, and guest room.
Общение с гостями
All of us have different schedules so we will be in and out at different times. We will mostly keep to ourselves and give you space and privacy. Please feel free to ask us for suggestions of where to go and what to do in Seattle.
Другие важные подробности
We do have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 corn snake living with us. They're all quite friendly, but with varying comfort levels around strangers. There are about a dozen steps leading up to the house. We do not use a lot of scented products or chemicals in the house, but it is not entirely scent-free. There is another separate unit underneath the house that our lovely neighbors live in with their dogs.
1. Please leave the space as you found it. We value cleanliness.
2. Quiet hours start about 10 pm. Some of us have to get up early.
3. No guests without prior consent.
4. Please don't let the dogs out of the house. The cat is indoor/outdoor.
5. We will not tolerate homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, and any other type of oppressive behavior or language.
6. If you are the last to leave the house (or are unsure) please be sure to lock the outside metal security doors on the way out.
QTPOC acupuncturist/herbalist/bodyworker. Indoor kid who loves nature documentaries and the ocean. Food-obsessed sunshine lover living in Seattle.