Gated Downtown Community steps away from The Main Tourist Attractions in the city & convention area; The Georgia Dome, The New Mercedes Dome, Phillips Arena, Georgia World Congress Center, CNN Center, Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, Americas Mart!
This home is beautiful & spacious with 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathrooms and a large balcony/sun deck with views of the city.
Located in the heart of Atlanta in a gated community adjacent to Downtown Atlanta with direct MARTA Train/Metro/Rail access across the street & a neighborhood grocery and restaurants steps away. Modern and Eco-friendly features offers the perfect home away from home.
Steps away (Less than ONE MILE) from The Main Tourist Attractions in the city and convention area; The Georgia Dome, Phillips Arena, Georgia World Congress Center, CNN Center, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, Americas Mart, Martin Luther King Jr. Historic Site with access to the great shopping, tourist/historical sites, nightlife & restaurants that Atlanta is known for! Also steps away from the Atlanta University Center (Spelman, Morehouse, Clark Atlanta) and Georgia State University and 5 minutes from Georgia Tech.
15 minutes away from Buckhead, 7 minutes from Midtown and Atlantic Station and located in a residential neighborhood adjacent to Downtown Atlanta. This great location gives you close access to all the tourist attractions, business, nightlife and things people want to do while visiting Atlanta. 15 minutes from the Atlanta Airport with great freeway/highway and street access to all areas of Atlanta.
The entire home spans over 2,100 square feet on three levels and beautifully decorated with a modern touch/flair & stylishly furnished with hardwood floors, plush rugs & ceiling fans in Master and 2nd floor bedrooms, spacious gourmet kitchen. Climate control AC/Heat is regulated on each level.
The home is completely turn key with custom furniture, hickory hardwood floors and an array of exotic tile and granite. The kitchen has everything you need to make gourmet meals with top quality appliances and all the cooking utensils you will need.
Strong WIFI access throughout the home will keep you connected at all times.
The Living Room has a 52 inch LCD Smart Television with full HD cable package including HBO. You can watch DVD's from a complete collection already there. The Master Bedroom has a 42 inch LCD Smart Television with which allows you to comfortably stay entertained between the sheets.
Recessed halogen lighting in the living area lets you set any mood you like.
The home has 3 full bathrooms off each room with showers & a half bathroom off the 2nd floor for guests. The master bathroom is enormous with a garden tub, and separate shower.
Master Bedroom has a plush King size bed with plush hotel bedding allowing you to get rest & relax on your stay. 2nd bedroom has queen bedroom. 3rd bedroom has a plush full size bed. Huge couch in the living room which is very comfortable to sleep on.
The home is complete with full linens, toiletries, blankets and proper pillows in all the sleeping areas are provided. Washer & Dryer on the 3rd level to keep your clothing fresh and clean during your stay.
The home sleeps 6 people very comfortably and with 3 complete bathrooms with showers you wont be competing for bathroom time.
This home lets you enjoy the warm Southern Hospitality in Atlanta with nice sitting on the balcony sun deck with a BBQ grill, and family style patio table!
With the exception of 1 storage closet near the garage and 1 storage cabinet and boxes on the shelves in the garage, guest have access to the entire home.
Общение с гостями
You will be able to contact me if there are things that need repair or if the home or amenities need attention. My property managers will greet you upon check-in, with information and materials regarding your stay.
I will check with all guest the first morning, after your arrival, to see if you have discovered there is an amenity that the house lacks or if you have any needs or special request.
Другие важные подробности
Directions: Guest can easily travel to the Guest Home by navigation apps. If you desire to ride the Marta Train from the Airport you will take any Northbound train to the 5 Points Marta Station; where you will exit the train and transfer to a Westbound Train. The transfer is free and does not require that you pay additional fees or leave the station. Once on a westbound train you will go just 3 stops to the Ashby Station where you will exit.
Use the escalator or stairs to go up to the front entrance/main exit. After exiting the station, make a left on Joseph E. Lowery Blvd NW, then left on Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. NW. Now walking westward on MLK Jr. Dr. the living complex will be on your left before reaching the Wal-Mart store. *(Note: taking a downloadable cab/taxi app like Uber or Lift is a quicker and safer option, especially if you have multiple bags.)*
1) EVENTS AND PARTIES: This guest house is available for the quite enjoyment of up to 6 guest in a single reservation. Guest are allowed to have visitors during the day and evening hours. If an event or party ensues the police will be notified and all people, inclusive of registered guest, will be removed from the home and the remainder of your reservation will be canceled with NO REFUNDS. Please take this seriously before attempting to have an event or party.
2) SMOKING: This is a Non-Smoking guest house. All smoking should take place outdoors away from open doors and windows. This ensures that future guest with sensitivities/ allergies are not negatively affected by prior guest who smoke.
3) ANIMALS AND PETS: This is a no animal, pet free guest house. If you arrive with an animal you will be prohibited from staying in the home and your reservation will be canceled. Refunds will be based on the Airbnb.com refund policies! Please make arrangements in advance to have your pets taken care of in your home city during your absence.
4) DRINKS AND FURNITURE: Please use drink coasters, which are supplied in the family and all three bedrooms, on all wood surfaces.
5) WET TOWELS AND WASHCLOTHS: Please hang all wet towels and washcloths inside the tub/shower areas, on the towel bars provided, to dry completely.
*(Note: If you use washer & dryer, please follow cleaning instructions on laundry room doors.)*
6) NON-STICK COOKWARE: Please use only plastic utensils in the non-stick cookware, no metal, to ensure the non-stick surface isn't damaged and remains safe to use by you and future guest.
7) FOOD AND INSECTS: Here in the Southeastern USA insects are very prevalent and are always looking for opportunities to dine. Please rinse all food from dishes, table tops, counter tops, stove top and floor after all meals and discard into the trash can or garbage disposal. Please don't leave food soiled dishes in the kitchen sink. It's fine to rinse them clean and leave dirty dishes in the sink.
8) FRONT AND REAR STORM DOORS: Atlanta is a large Urban City with over 5 million people! Please lock all doors when exiting and entering the guest house at all times to secure you and your belongings.
9) MISSING TOWELS, LINENS AND PILLOWS: Missing items will be charged against your deposit. $10 per towel, $25.00 small pillow, $50.00 large pillow, $50.00 quilt or blanket and $50.00 per sheet set.
10) CHECKING OUT AND FINAL DEPARTURE: Before checking out please make sure all appliances are turned off, the rear storm door is locked and the front storm door entrance is locked before placing your key in the lock box.
11) Charges will incur for lost keys and access remotes: $180 Keys; $75 Gate Remote; $150 Alarm Remote; $75 Garage Door Opener.
**** Thank you in advance for honoring these request and I hope you enjoy your visit to Atlanta and my guest house! ****
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a mother, & grandmother that loves to travel. As a Texas native, & natural host, I put a high apraisal on southern hospitality. I'm outgoing, a great cook (dessert is my speciality), & a good listner. Looking to provide a home away from home, or the perfect getaway in Atlanta!