This Mountain Retreat is nestled in four acres of ponderosa pines, within sound of the river and only 15 minutes from the town of Durango, Colorado. Spacious 4000sf/5 bdrm/3bath home and tree house will provide you and the kids with lots to do!
Thank you for choosing our Mountain Retreat for your vacation. We are confident that you will have a pleasant stay. Please read over this rental agreement, making sure you understand the terms and conditions of your rental.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) for 8325 County Road 240, Durango, Colorado (the “Property”) is made by and between Mountain Properties, LLC (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”).
1. Property. The property is located at:
8325 County Road 240 Durango, Colorado 81301
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 12.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on agreed upon reservation and ends at 10:00 am on last day of reservation.
4. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the Property and shall cause all members of the Rental Party and anyone else Guest permits on the Property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the Property.
5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner and or property manager, access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6. Cell phone coverage: Due to the nature of the terrain and location of our Mountain Retreat, guest acknowledges being informed of limited cell phone coverage while staying at the home. There is a home phone land line for guest use.
7. Damage fee
There is a $500.00 security fee. After we receive feedback from cleaners, claims will only be made if one more of the following occurs.
i. Damage to the property or furnishings
ii. Dirt or other messes requiring excessive cleaning
iii. Smoking or having pets in the home or on the property
iv. Other costs incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
8. Cancellation Policy: If guest wish to cancel his/her reservation, the rental amount will be refunded at 50% up until one week prior to rental.
9. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
10. WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Mountain Properties, LLC be responsible for any loss, expense, damages, claims, or injury, direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise whatsoever, howsoever caused or incurred whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or equity as a result of your use of the Property or of any delay(s) substitution(s), rescheduling(s) or change(s) in the provision of services or accommodations by Mountain Properties, LLC or its agents, employees, owners and/or subcontractors.
AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY
Guest agrees to hold Mountain Properties, LLC and Lori Francom (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any liability or expense arising from the Guests use of the Property, including use by all of Guest’s other occupants, invitees, and Guest further agrees to indemnify the Indemnified and Indemnified Parties’ respective agents, employees, successors and assigns, directly or indirectly, as a result of Guests use of the Property including use by all occupants, and invitees, or Guests breach of this Agreement.
PLEASE SEE RENTAL RULES BELOW!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the home or outside on the premises due to fire hazard. Smoking on the property will result in a $150.00 fine.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the home or on the property. Any other person invited on the property is the sole responsibility of the renter.
3. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while in the home or on the property. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the Property and all furnishings in good order. Please treat the home as if it were your own. Please report any broken items. The owners understand that sometimes things do get broken and we prefer to work with our guests in these situations.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed in the home or on the property.
7. Parking: Ample parking in driveway and under carport is provided. The garage is locked, and unavailable for guests. If traveling during winter season ice scrapers are “highly” recommended.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. If mid-week cleaning is desired, please contact the owner in advance and this can be arranged for additional fee.
9. Dry Sauna is to remain DRY. Do not add water to rocks or electrical shock can occur. Please use at your own risk.
10. Sky light windows in Master and Office are to remain closed at all times due to potential for leaks if left open.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a gas fireplace. Please turn off when not in use. Controller acts as the thermostat. Please use auto temperature settings and keep the controller on the bar or in the stereo shelving for proper heat control.
12. Outdoor Fire pit: Fire pit use is not allowed without prior arrangements having been made with homeowner due to fire hazard! County law requires a fire permit when county wide fire bans are not in place.
13. Sewer System: The septic sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to 90$ an hour for the plumbers time to unplug the system.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Family of six that loves to travel and play in the outdoors. We enjoy mountain biking, hiking, skiing, backpacking, and river rafting. All of these activities are within reach when you stay at our "Mountain Retreat" in beautiful Durango, Colorado. We lived in this home for 12 years and come back to visit as often as possible. If you have not visited Durango we highly recommend it.