Enjoy your home away from home in our large smoke-free family home. The room is one of three guest bedrooms and includes its own private ensuite and comfortable queen-sized bed. A continental breakfast is included for your convenience.
To help you hit the ground running in NZ, we offer each guest a FREE Spark or Skinny prepaid SIM card (normally $5 each) plus a sweet bonus offer that is exclusive to NZ Escape Airbnb guests. See the listing photo for more details!
You'll be able to access your room and your private ensuite. You can also relax in our lounge, dining room and out on the deck or lawn. The kitchen is available at breakfast time, and we expect most guests will normally make their own lunch or dinner arrangements.
Общение с гостями
We'll be on hand to help throughout your stay, as this is our family home. We're very social and would love to get to know you better over a shared meal or cuppa. Our sons are playful and fun during the day, and both boys sleep through the night.
Oh, and we won't be offended if you feel like kicking back and relaxing in your room. :-)
Другие важные подробности
• Please take care when you walk down the driveway, as it is reasonably steep at the bottom.
• There is plenty of free street parking.
• As our property has lots of trees and bush near it, you should keep all food in sealed containers in the kitchen to avoid attracting ants. We allow some space in our pantry and refrigerator for your stuff.
We have just a few house rules:
• Non-smoking: Our house and property is completely smoke-free. We don't allow smoking anywhere on the property, so please book with a different host if this is a concern for you
• Shoes off: Please take your shoes off inside.
• Food storage and dining: Please keep all food in the kitchen and eat in the dining area. We provide some cupboard and fridge space for your food.
• Breakages: Please look after our stuff as if it was your own. It is no problem if there is accidental damage - just let us know so we can repair or replace the broken item.
• Questions welcome: If you need help during your stay, we are normally on hand to answer questions and provide local insights.
• Power and water usage: Not a rule but a request - you can help us reduce energy and water usage by having shorter showers and turning off electrical items when they're not needed. We've had huge power and water bills since our place became popular on Airbnb. With your help, we can maintain a low per-night cost for the room :-)
After several years in Melbourne, Australia our family is back in Auckland and ready to be your Kiwi superhosts with a difference.
I'm a teacher who loves art, design, and culinary pursuits. My husband Grant is a passionate communicator, lawyer and techie. We have two little boys (7 and 4 years old), who we love to bits. We like good food, music, travel, socialising and hosting interesting people from Airbnb :-)
Our tranquil hideaway sits up on a beautiful hillside property with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, oodles of room and expansive views of the surrounding parklands.
We look forward to meeting you and helping to make your stay in Auckland fun and memorable in equal measure.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.