Spacious bright 365 sq ft basement room located 2 blocks from downtown St. Johns, walking distance to St. Johns Bridge and Forest Park, several coffee houses, pubs, local cinemas, and the farmer's market. Minutes from University of Portland.
I definitely want you to be really comfortable here, so please ask me about anything you need or have questions about. Some things experience has taught me it's necessary to call out:
1. Please smoke only in the designated area (under the carport), and observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
2. Please keep your recyclables separate; there is a blue recycle bin in the room for glass, paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, and so on. If you're not sure I'll sort it out, so don't worry about it!
3. Max occupancy of 3 guests really means 3 guests (no more). The room is really set up perfectly for 3!
4. I'm perfectly happy to store 1 or 2 bicycles in my kitchen while you're here, so by all means, bring them!
5. The space is not child-proof, so please, no children under 12.
6. Per Airbnb requirements, no 3rd party bookings allowed.
Thank you! And if you have any additional questions, please message me, - Kris