We are happy to welcome you to our Skytree Holiday Apartment. The apartment is the best place to stay for those who want to taste modern Japanese style living. Newly renovated and equiped still gives the opportunity to experience japanese tatami room and sleeping on the futon.
The apartment can accommodate up to 4 people. There are total of 3 beds (2 double-size Futons in bedroom and 1 pull-up sofa in living room).
Kitchen is spacious and equiped with everything what you may need.
Automatic bathtub will help you relaxing after long day of sightseeing. There is also shower and separate toilet.
Skytree Holiday Apartment is located in excellent area. Just in front of Skytree tower, the highest TV tower in the world and currently the hottest spot in Tokyo.
Tobu Skytree Station is just 1min walk away, Oshiage Station is just 5min walk away. Very easy access from both Haneda and Narita Airports by direct train. Direct train to Nikko, world heritage site, great one-day trip from Tokyo. Also easy access to other famous locations in Tokyo. Walking distance to Asakusa district and its famous temple.
Within 1 min walk from the apartment you can enjoy great selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment places.
Inside Skytree complex, not to mention about great viewes from the top, you can visit aquarium, planetarium, shopping centers.
But Skytree is not the only attraction of the area. There are many small local family-run restaurants and Izakaya (Japanese style bar). Wandering along narrow streets is also great adventure.
Its home to the biggast fireworks festival in Tokyo, and famous cherry blossom viewing spot along Sumida river.
Too many attractions to list them all.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the apartment or area. We are always happy to answer and help preparing your trip.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property and in public spaces within the building.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Hot Tub: No young children permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
9. Fire: The house has a wooden construction so NO open fire is allowed inside the property. Please be careful while using kitchen stoves. All damages caused by fire will be charged to Guest.
10. Water pipes and Toilet: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the pipes, you could be charged damages.
11. Noise: Keep in mind that the apartment is located at the residential area. Try to keep the noise down after 10pm.