Об этом жилье
Cozy apartment for 6 people located only 10 min walking from the ski lifts & 800 meters from the classic restaurants of the center of La Thuile. Free parking. Minimarket and all amenities within walking distance! SkiBus Stop in front of the building.
The apartment is located in the famous complex of La Thuile.
The location is ideal for lovers of skiing and snowboarding, but also for cross-country skiing, as well as the relaxation of the mountains in the summer season. In fact, the apartment is only 800 meters walk from the main cable way where you will also find a large solarium with a small pool, grocery stores, bars, butcher shops .. and everything that you may need. For those unwilling to reach the ski area walking, there is the ski bus stop Just in front of the building where the apartment is setting. Many classic mountain restaurants in the center of La Thuile are only 900 meters away in the direction opposite to the ski way.
Laundry and other services few minutes from the apartment.
Free private parking (not covered) in front of the building.
The apt, furnished in a simple and functional way, is located on the ground floor of the building and consists of two floors and two bathrooms:
- On the ground floor, entering the apartment, you will find a living room with kitchenette TV, table for six people, sofa (Convertible into a double bed), kitchen (with electric cooker with two hobs, refrigerator, freezer, oven and normal small electric oven), a bathroom equipped with shower, toilet, washbasin, hair dryer available. From here a staircase leads into the basement.
- In the basement you will find a large room furnished with a large wardrobe, a comfortable double bed (Queen Size) and two single bunk beds (The room is designed to accommodate 4 people, 2 more people can sleep on the sofa bed on the ground floor). The room has a private bathroom with washbasin, WC and Bath.
IMPORTANT: Please, at the moment of the confirmation, let us know (in the case you are 3 or 4 people) if you want to use the bulk bed which is in the same bedroom of the DoubleBed or if you prefer that we prepare the Double Sofa Bed in the Living Room to not sleep all together. Thank You.
Guests have private access to the apartment which is for their exclusive use. Included in the price also the parking in front of the building where the apartment is located.
Общение с гостями
Me and my family we live in Tuscany. Our friend, Mr. Angel will be more than happy to think about your check in, showing the apartment and giving you tips about shopping, to eat, to ski and all the activities in which you are interested. Please contact Angelo to your mobile phone number at least one or two days before your check in date to let him know your estimated arrival time. In case of delay please contact Angelo again. You will find the number of Angelo on your booking confirmation. We recommend to print the page.
Другие важные подробности
The price includes:
- Bed and Bath Linen (Changed weekly)
- Utilities: Gas, Electricity, Water etc.
- Parking (Not Covered)
The Price not Includes:
- Expenditure on Final cleaning of 50 Euro may be paid in cash.
Check In time usually is from 4 pm
Check out time is till 10 am
However please contact Angelo some days before of your check in day to take according about the arrival time.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE: Final cleaning of 50 Euro, payable at the arrival in cash.
У этого хозяина Строгие правила отмены бронирования
Отмените за 30 д. дней до поездки и получите полный возврат. При отмене в течение 30 д. перед поездкой вы получите 50% цены за ночь, а также — полную сумму сборов.
Salve, mi chiamo Massimo e vivo in Toscana ma una piccola casa in montagna (a la Thuile) che ho deciso di affittare con l'aiuto di un caro amico che vive sul posto. Spero di vedervi presto se state pensando di visitare la Valle d'Aosta!
Hello, my name is Massimo. I live in Tuscany but I'm the owner of a cozy apartment setting in La Thuile (Valle d'Aosta), I have decided to rent this apartment with the help of a friend who live there. So if you are planning to visit Valle d'Aosta I hope to see you soon! :)