Villa Tre Cipressi is as elegant and spacious as it is welcoming and comfortable, offering complete privacy and magnificent 360° views that will make your stay a memorable and relaxing one. Enjoy outdoor activities and alfresco dining in the large private garden. Surrounded by nature, tour the wineries offering tastings and sales of their fine wines, try traditional recipes at nearby restaurants, visit the many historic and artistic sites, all within easy reach of the Villa
The Accommodations and the Territory:
Villa Tre Cipressi is located in Val Tidone, in the Province of Piacenza in Emilia Romagna, 65 km south of Milan and Linate Airport, 90 minutes from Milano Malpensa Airport and Orio al Serio international Airport (Il Caravaggio International Airport) in Bergamo.
The Villa is approximately 8 km from the Castel S. Giovanni exit of the A21 Autostrada (Torino-Piacenza-Brescia). The closest train station is also in Castel S. Giovanni.
The Villa is a gracious country home built in 1920 in the Stile Liberty, and modernized inside for today’s comforts, while respecting it’s authentic allure.
It is nestled on a hilltop in a panoramic position, surrounded by vineyards, with magnificent views of the Pianura Padana and the Alps.
The Villa is on a quiet cul-de-sac road surrounded by a large enclosed garden.
A welcoming entryway on the ground floor leads to a large hall divided into dining area and both a sitting room furnished with sofas and armchairs, and a relaxation room with widescreen LDC TV and working fireplace; towards the back a large fully equipped kitchen with French doors opens directly onto the garden to facilitate outdoor dining.
An internal stairway leads to the upper floor with the sleeping area: two bedrooms each having a double bed, a third bedroom with two single beds (that can be joined to form a double bed), and three bathrooms, one with a whirlpool bath.
All the bedrooms have wooden flooring and are comfortable, large and airy with views of the surrounding countryside.
The same internal stairway also leads to the lower level fitted as a laundry and ironing area, and a family game room.
The Villa is within handy reach of several supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and ATM cash machines, post offices, bars, gelaterie, pastry shops, bread shops and pizzerias, both in Borgonovo (4 km) and Castel S. Giovanni (8 km).
Several towns in the area have outdoor public pools, tennis courts, gyms and public libraries.
The nearest hospital and medical emergency service is in Castel S. Giovanni.
There are several open-air markets where you can purchase fruits and vegetables and artisan food products as well as clothing, shoes and household items: Castel S. Giovanni (Thursday and Sunday mornings), Borgonovo (Monday morning), Ziano (Saturday morning) and Pianello (Wednesday morning). These markets offer the possibility of shopping, and the experience of a relaxing morning mingling with the locals, who weekly visit these colourful markets to meet up to exchange gossip and the latest news!
Val Tidone is well known for it’s wine production, and the Villa is in the centre of it all, close to many wineries ranging from small family-run firms to large cooperatives, including quality producers who are included in the prestigious Gambero Rosso Guide.
The area also boasts many restaurants, trattorie and agriturismi where you can enjoy the local dishes. Piacenza is the only province in Italy to have three D.O.P. products: salame, coppa, pancetta. Emilia is known for its gastronomical culture, and the traditional recipes for Piacentine tortelli and pisarei date back to medieval times.
Why choose Villa Tre Cipressi?
The Villa is a favourite choice of visitors for a variety of reasons:
•It’s a perfect place for those looking for a relaxing break away from frenetic city life, lazing in the garden contemplating the vineyards and soft rolling hills, perhaps with a good book in hand.
•For outdoor fans, our guests need simply pass through the front gate to start off on a leisurely walk, do some jogging or bicycling along the safe roads or just take in the sweet fresh air.
•For gourmets and wine enthusiasts, tastings and shopping in the small shops and the nearby wineries are a rewarding itinerary.
•The Villa is a strategic base at affordable prices for visiting Milan, the fashion centre of Italy (65 km) and many other artistic and historic cities like Pavia (44 km), Piacenza (36 km), Cremona (65 km), Parma (94 km) and Mantova (128 km).
In an hour and a half guests can easily reach Genoa on the sea (140 km), Lake Como (144 km), Bergamo (117 km), Brescia (114 km) and Sirmione on Lake Garda (144 km).
•History buffs can satisfy their love of tradition by using Villa Tre Cipressi as a base for visits to castles and historic points of interest. Val Tidone is home to the oldest castle of the province, the majestic and panoramic Rocca d’Olgisio. Close by are also the medieval castles of Zavattarello, once home of the fiercest warlords, the fortress and elegant residence of Agazzano, and on the bank of the Trebbia River the castle of Rivalta is nestled inside a medieval burg.
The territory is rich in history and more than 20 castles can be visited thanks to the Castelli del Ducato di Parma e Piacenza Association. The Duchy of Parma and Piacenza was the state formed in 1550 that lasted until the Kingdom of Italy was proclaimed. Many quaint villages and medieval towns in the area have traces of the past in the form of fortresses, castles and villas.
Upon your arrival you will be met by the owner for a welcoming and orientation to show you the house and deliver the keys. During your stay, he can be reached for any queries, problems or requests
Другие важные подробности
- For your convenience, we supply a synthetic Manual about the house, that includes helpful notes to ensure your stay an enjoyable one, including useful information about how things function, use of the appliances, Wi-fi connection, first aid kit, water and gas valves, garden lights, etc., as well as my mobile number in case of need.
- By appointment, the possibility of organized visits with a mother-tongue English guide
- The use of a car is necessary to travel in the area.
- There is free Wi-Fi in the Villa.
- On request, a camp bed with mattress and safety rails is available for children, and there is a high chair for smaller children.
- The kitchen is equipped with gas cookers, electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, Nespresso and traditional coffee makers, toaster, juicer and other small appliances, as well as all the necessities for cooking and dining.
- The garden is furnished with a gazebo and table, sunbeds, sun umbrella, outside shower.
- We supply bed linens and towels.
- The bathrooms have two hairdryers, soap, shampoo and shower gel
- It is possible to request a change of bed linens (Euro 8 per room) and/or towels (3 per person).
- Check-in is 15:00 - 20:00 (3-8 PM); we can be flexible on the times, but we ask you to check with us first.
- We ask you to kindly read the Manual, to inform yourself about the use and function of things in the Villa.
- If you break or damage something, please advise us.
- For your safety, to prevent the possibility of fires, please do not light candles or incense in the house.
- There is no smoking in the house; you can do so outside in the garden. Please do not throw cigarette butts in the garden.
- Use of the gym equipment, darts and other games, is under your own responsibility.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- The town of Ziano Piacentino has a differentiated waste collection policy that we are required to adhere to. In the kitchen we have provided bins and bags for organic, paper, plastic and glass collection, and we appreciate your compliance with these rules.
- We look forward to receiving you as our guests at Tre Cipressi, and wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay!