Newly remodeled private retreat! This incredibly cozy and modern pool & spa home is the ultimate Palm Springs escape - Quiet, calm, and exceptionally private, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Mid-century modern inspired home is secluded on a generous lot - ideal for relaxation and entertaining friends, family, and guests.
Enjoy a uniquely private outdoor paradise with your own pool & spa as you sip a cool drink and relax while gazing across exclusive 360° views of the mountainous desert landscape.
Check-in is after 2:00 PM
Check-out is before 10:00 AM
- PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS. This is a QUIET COMMUNITY and as such: loud music after 9pm, parties, commercial events, and hosting large groups is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED. DO NOT PLAY MUSIC OUTDOORS. DO NOT PLAY LOUD MUSIC. The neighborhood and the City of Palm Springs are very sensitive to loudness, noise, and parties. We have a zero-tolerance policy and will have authorities evict you and your rent money will be forfeited. Reasonable noise levels outdoors before 9pm are acceptable.
- CITY OF PALM SPRINGS TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY TAX (TOT) PERMIT # 6883. An 11.5% transient tax will be added to all short term rental stays within the City of Palm Springs. This charge will be added to your stay after booking and is non-negotiable. Note: Taxes are not collected for stays 28 days or greater. If you refuse this tax or if we are otherwise unable to obtain your acceptance of the tax after booking for any reason, your acceptance of this agreement hereby authorizes us to deduct the tax from your security deposit.
- PLEASE RESPECT OUR HOME. As this is a high-end luxury home, the items in the house are intended to be both well-built and highly-functional. Please respect the premium level of amenities and features integrated into the home including the furniture, flooring, artwork, and appliances.
- It is against the law in Palm Springs to play music outside. Please respect this law and keep the tunes indoors.
- Smoking inside the house and or on the Patio is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED. Any evidence of smoking inside or on the Patio will result in a $500 security deposit fine and a complaint filed with Airbnb. Please restrict all smoking to the OUTSIDE / FRONT of the property by the street and dispose of all trash properly. Any trace of smoking or smells is in violation of this policy.
- Trash Agreement: DO NOT PLACE ANY TRASH OUTDOORS or on the Patio to avoid attracting animals and birds. USE THE DESIGNATED TRASH BINS. You will receive a $500 citation PER INCIDENT if debris, trash, or any other items deemed to resemble garbage are found outside anywhere on, surrounding, or near the property line including but not limited to the associated sidewalk, driveway, and street.
- You will be provided with a front door code prior to check-in. This code is unique to your reservation and changes with each guest.
- Windows & Doors: It is imperative to ensure all windows and doors are locked prior to leaving the house at all times. While we have never had a security issue, we prioritize your safety and want to ensure the highest level of security and privacy at all times throughout your stay.
- Our house should be treated like your own home. While we strive to provide a luxury hotel experience, this is not simply another hotel room that can be trashed and quickly fixed up by a maintenance guy. In the event any furniture, upholstery, floors, paint, carpeting, rugs, glass, countertops, cabinetry, electronics, televisions, appliances, or anything is damaged or missing, you will be charged out of your security deposit and reported to Airbnb.
- While we are excited to provide high-end luxury towels and linens, any permanent stains from food, bodily-fluids or make-up will result in a $50 replacement fee per set of towels. Please use the provided black washcloth towels for make-up removal.
- Internet: Do not disconnect or interfere with any networking equipment including modems, routers, hubs, smart devices, etc. There are multiple devices relying on the network for property management purposes including sensors, alarms, and locks which need a consistent connection. Unlawful access to any illegal or prohibited content or networks including file sharing or peer to peer connections is strictly prohibited and will be reported to authorities.
- City of Palm Springs Citations: The house rules mentioned herein are intended to avoid violations with the City of Palm Springs resulting in a ticket / citation. By proceeding with your booking you are in acceptance of this agreement and you hereby agree to fully compensate the owner for the exact total amount of any and all citations, legal fees, postage, travel time, travel costs, and any additional administrative costs incurred or issued as a result of your tenancy regardless of reason, cause, or scenario, at anytime during, through, and after your stay; no matter who or why the citation is issued including against the landlord, owner, tenant, guest, group, attendee, visitor, or ANY PERSON OR PERSONS involved with your stay.
1. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
2. Children are allowed to swim or play in the pool only when adults are present. Please maintain constant supervision over children.
3. No glass outside. Please use the separate provided poly flatware and china set.
4. No pets in the pool.
5. Walk slowly and carefully in the pool area.
6. No roughhousing, dunking, pushing, or wrestling in and/or around the pool area.
- Check-Out Agreement
Check-out time is strictly set at 10:00am Pacific Time. Any guests overstaying their reservation past the 10:00am check-out time will be charged a daily booking rate of $295 weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and $495 weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
Further, any staff intervention required during the check-out process including but not limited to personal assistance, lack of communication, eviction, notifying of authorities, police presence, first aid personnel, security officer presence, legal process, and/or any other incident requiring involvement of host-requested personnel will be charged at an additional daily rate of $500 per day starting on the day of check-out until the guests and their belongings are are completely off the property.
- Deposit Agreement
We reserve the right to deduct any fees or unpaid balances from your security deposit, including but not limited to pool/spa heat energy fees, late check-out fees, missing or damaged appliances, equipment, and/or misplaced or damaged items. If you fail to notify us of your intentions to further occupy the property, you will be charged an additional $500/day fee.
- Liability Agreement
Owner does not assume ANY liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does Owner accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Owner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or any other reasons beyond its control.
- Outdoor Agreement:
Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the property they have reserved includes a pool and/or hot tub, the undersigned is fully aware that the pool and/or hot tub and surrounding patio/deck can be dangerous, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies within the Pool/Spa rules. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the pool and/or hot tub and patio areas.
- Terms & Conditions:
The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
By completing the online booking process you are legally in acceptance of this agreement.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 20 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы