This lovely cottage is perfect for couples wanting to relax and enjoy a true Italian experience.
Your hostess, Elisabetta, would love to share the delights of this region with you. The cottage is also ideally located for day trips to Rome, Tuscany & Umbria.
The cottage sits high on the slopes of the Cimini Hills with views sweeping across the Lazio valley, over the river Tiber and racing up the slopes of the Apennine Mountains.
You can learn to make pizzas in the wood-fired oven, sip wine under the grapevine canopy and "prendere il sole" (sunbathe) in the fragrant garden overlooking the valley.
The cottage is tastefully decorated and has an open plan sitting room, kitchen and dining area, along with a mezzanine bedroom and bathroom with a shower. Wifi is free.
Places to enjoy
• Lovers of architecture can discover the Renaissance gardens at Villa Lante, the Farnese Palace and the 16th century Monster Gardens.
• Rent boats in Lago Bolsena, explore its islands filled with churches and swim in the shade of its dramatic alcoves.
• Pamper yourselves in ancient thermal baths in the Papal city of Viterbo.
• Dine on authentic local foods and wines during the Sagras (culinary festivals) in Soriano's neighbouring villages during the summer. You can see the fireworks from the Sagre sparkling across the valley from the comfort of the cottage. Soriano’s own chestnut-themed Sagra is in October.
• Walkers can enjoy the scenic trails around the Cimini National Forest. While eating wild figs and blackberries you might stumble across the abandoned 15th century church in the heart of the woods.
• The above is a small selection. The list goes on from beautiful Etruscan ruins to sampling coffee at Lini, the local roaster!
Feel free to use the cottage’s table tennis, mini soccer table, croquet set, bowls and darts board - just ask Elisabetta. Also ask for the pizza making equipment should you like to use the outdoor wood fired oven.
Общение с гостями
Elisabetta will welcome you upon arrival and help you plan your day trips to Rome, Tuscany & Umbria.
Другие важные подробности
If you are interested in Italian cooking classes or Pizza lessons on site, Oil and Wine tastings in the area or some fun Rome tours on a bicycle please ask Elisabetta.
The cottage must be left clean and tidy as found on arrival. Subsequent Cleaning & Laundry services can be arranged at 10 euro per hour.
All rubbish must be removed from the house before departure. Separate your recyclables from other rubbish, there is a strict recycling collection calendar to respect.
I live in the main house next door, if there is anything that you need, you are welcome to ask at anytime.
If you are going to use the outdoor wood fired oven, please ask for the pizza making equipment.
Free Wi-fi can be used only for checking e-mails and for general internet browsing. Please refrain from downloading heavy files (movies etc).
No Smoking inside the cottage.
Not suitable for children 1-10 years old.
I am Italian and I have lived abroad for many years, in Australia, Hong Kong and the UK.
I love travelling and meeting people from all over the world and would very much like to welcome you in Italy, my beautiful country.