On the 9th floor of Cape Town’s finest Mutual Heights art deco building, Citi Loft is your perfect lock up and go one-bedroom Cape Town holiday apartment. Views of Table Mountain and historic parts of the city, place you firmly in Cape Town and nowhere else! The benefits of staying in Citi Loft are that you are instantly immersed in Cape Town’s multi-cultural vibe and can walk to tourist attractions, cafes and restaurants. Plus you have a parking bay, full kitchen, bath & shower and cable TV.
This up-market 9th floor loft apartment in Mutual Heights - Cape Town's finest Art Deco buildings - offers tasteful self-catering accommodation. Citi Loft is spotlessly clean with all expected amenities, like a fully functional kitchen, bathroom with separate bath and shower, TV/DVD with satellite channels, private parking and 24-hour manned security.
And you'll never tire of the sensational views where an impressive Table Mountain forms the backdrop and historic city architecture of City Hall and Castle of Good Hope create the foreground It sets the scene for you to enjoy this generous double-volume open-plan living area.
TOP TEN REASONS TO STAY AT CITI LOFT
1. Clean and well managed with personal Meet & Greet
2. Walk to restaurants, cafés & tourist attractions
3. Safe and secure with private inside parking
4. Free Wifi coming soon - for now it's pre-paid vouchers
5. Iconic Table Mountain views
6. 5-mins drive to Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront
7. Original parquet wood floors and high-ceiling art deco architecture
8. Comfy queen-size bed
9. Bath &shower
10. TV with satellite channels and DVD
GUEST ACCESS (PLEASE READ)
- Mutual Heights Gym (first floor)
- Parking bay in Mutual Heights
Общение с гостями
Afribode will manage your booking from start to finish, from your enquiry through to booking and payment and a personal Meet & Greet on arrival at Citi Loft. This gives you the assurance that you are being looked after by real people and our office is right around the corner for any assistance you might need during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
EXTRA DETAILS (PLEASE READ)
- Laundry Service available at an additional cost.
- Internet is available on a prepaid voucher system until fibre is installed (soon!)
- Check the Calendar for our minimum stay, which changes from summer to winter.
- If we accept a stay shorter than our minimimum, a cleaning fee will be levied.
No excessive noise after 21h00.
У этого хозяина 223 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
At Afribode we offer a range of high quality, privately-owned holiday apartments in Cape Town that are brilliantly positioned and offer excellent value. Each uniquely decorated apartment is carefully assessed before being accepted into the Afribode portfolio ensuring that you receive a similar holiday experience regardless of where you choose to stay.
The apartments range in size and location but all are positioned in close proximity to tourist sites, various businesses and conference facilities. For owners we remove the hassle and stress out of handling your apartment by offering a full range of management and administration services. This allows you to sit back while your investment takes care of itself.