-From KANSAI-Airport To Nearest Sta, "JR Namba"
by BUS or Train Without Transfer.
-from JR Namba takes 2min by foot :)
-Located between Namba and Shinsaibashi area
(4 min walking to Shinsaibashi,6 min walking to Namba, 6 min walking to Dotombori)
-Very convenient for shopping as Shinsaibashi is well known as a shopping street.
We're sure you'll have a comfortable stay!
-Great location (2-min walk from JR Namba)
-Connected to Kansai International Airport by JR line
-Spacious apartment (19.71㎡)
-Bathroom and toilet are separate
-Kitchenette is available for use
-2 semi-double beds
-Fully equipped with amenities (towels, footwear, shampoo, conditioner, body rinse, hair dryer, and fabric cleaner) and electrical appliances such as refrigerator, air-conditioner, microwave, and washing machine
1. Guests are permitted to use everything in the house with care and special attention, treating my house like your own.
2. You are requested to respect my space and follow the house rules.
3. Please do not talk loudly, particularly in the common areas of the building.
4. My house is not a hostel and so you will never share it with strangers.
Общение с гостями
A set of instructions will be shared with guests booked at my house. These instructions will help you enter the house without waiting for me to hand you the key on the day of check-in. I will also be sharing additional information documented for my guests’ convenience. I request you to look through the information soon after you book the house and to use it on the day of your arrival.
Check-in: from 3:00 pm
Checkout: until 11.00 am
**Note: It is a challenge for me to manage early check-ins and checkouts, so I request you to use the luggage storage facility at Namba station in case you anticipate reaching before the check-in time or wish to leave after the checkout time. Note that additional charges will be applicable if checkout is delayed. For yours as well as the next guest’s convenience, you are requested to adhere to the checkout time of 11.00 am.
Другие важные подробности
You are requested to speak softly after 10 pm and to not inconvenience the neighbors at any time.
Airbnb is not a hotel -- I might not be able to answer to all of your demands. I cannot pick up phone calls after 10pm.
• Check-in time is 3PM.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
o Check-in: 3.00 pm
o Checkout: 11.00 am
• Entire house is at your disposal during the stay
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairwell, or any other common area inside the building
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it
• Use slippers inside the house – keep usual footwear at the main door
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you wish to smoke
Hello, my name is Kuniaki from Osaka, Japan.
I'm a web creator and like to try new things. I would like to make friends around the world and know different culture, as well as let you know my Japanese culture.
I have a room in Osaka and it's nice and cozy.
I've been busy with my work lately and not sure if I get to see you in person. But I'm happy to let you stay at my place.
Please do message me if you have questions.
I hope you have a wonderful time in Japan.