Comfortable well maintained 3-4 bedroom house. Great views from the deck, across the beach to Green Island and to Mollymook lighthouse beyond. Dog-friendly enclosed backyard. Only 50m to the beach with the sound of the surf to help you relax.
Perfect to unwind and have a stress free holiday, Poppy's has many features for the perfect beach holiday.
- Huge front deck with both views of the surf and Green Island, and an outdoor setting for 6 and Weber BBQ to cook with a view.
- Large, fully fenced, secure garden with lush lawn, lots of shade & outdoor entertaining area, including weber BBQ, hammock and daybed.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge room and both queen bedrooms.
- Well appointed gourmet kitchen, with dishwasher and coffee maker.
- Free wifi.
- Stylish comfortable retro furniture.
- Built-in wardrobes in the two queen bedrooms.
- 3 bedrooms on the first floor - two with queen beds, and the third has 2 king-single beds. There is also a 4th bedroom with a queen sized bed that is normally closed to guests but can be made available for an additional charge if you are booking for more than 6
- Doonas, blankets and pillows are provided, but you will need to bring your own sheets and towels.
- Check the surf, listen to the waves, or watch for whales from the upstairs kitchen, dining & lounge room windows.
- Large lounge room downstairs with large screen tv and DVD/Blue-ray player. Opens onto front and rear lawns.
- Downstairs toilet and shower room.
- Lock up garage with surf board racks and table tennis table with bats and balls.
- 4 mountain bikes are available (you will need to bring your own helmets), as are snorkels & fins, boogie boards, surfboard and a wave-ski.
- Separate games room out back with dartboard, foos-ball table and table tennis table.
You can access all of the property:
- upstairs there are 3 bedrooms: 2 rooms with a queen bed and one room with 2 king single beds (doonas, blankets and pillows provided, but you will need to bring your own sheets and towels)
- lounge with one 3 seater leather lounge, one 2 leather seater and 2 funky chairs
- dining area with table and 6 chairs
- kitchen with breakfast bench and 2 leather stools, coffee machine, coffee grinder, microwave, stove, large fridge and all the accessories you will need for a relaxing holiday or to entertain your friends
- deck with great views down the beach to Green Island and Mollymook beyond, with outside table and 6 chairs and 2 relaxing wicker chairs - and a weber BBQ to cook with a view
- bathroom and separate toilet
- large entertaining and games room with 51" TV and Blu Ray/DVD player and views down the beach
- toilet and shower room
-.garage to park your car with internal access
- patio with weber BBQ, daybed, 2 adirondack chairs and hammock
- lush secure backyard with washing line and plenty of sunny and shady spots to find a quiet moment and fall asleep to the surf
- games room out back with dartboard, foos-ball table and table tennis table
Другие важные подробности
Doonas, blankets and pillows provided, but you will need to bring your own sheets and towels.
The 3 bedrooms upstairs which sleep 6 - two queen beds and two king singles - are always open to guests: pick the room that suits you best. If there are more than 6 of you, we can open the bedroom on the ground floor which has a queen bed. But please let us know so we can make sure it is opened for you.
Well behaved large or small dogs are welcome. Dogs are allowed inside, as long as you keep them clean, dry and sand free - but not on the furniture please.
We provide steel food and water bowls for your furry friends, but please bring your own dog beds.
Please pick up after your dog - on the beach and in the garden.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation at Poppy's.
1. Check-out time is 10am, and check-in time is 3pm - unless advised otherwise, to allow time between guests to prepare the property.
2. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of beds (6 adults).
3. To maintain a good standard for our guests, the following conditions apply to all bookings:
a. Smoking is NOT permitted in the house. If it is found that a guest has smoked in the house, the bond will be claimed upon to 'refresh' the house and repair any damage.
b. Pets are allowed only when specific arrangements have been made in writing/email with the owner. If a pet is taken to the house without the owner's consent, you will risk some or all of your bond. Please do not allow your pets on furniture.
c. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
d. Breakages, Theft, Loss and Negligent Damage are the guest's responsibility during their stay.
e. Cleaning - Poppy's should be left as you found it. Scrubbing walls, floors, carpets and plates are not part of the cleaner's duties, and they will charge us - we will pass this charge on to you. If you use the BBQ, please do remember to clean that up as well - there is a minimum charge to us of $50 for cleaning the BBQ, and we will pass that on to you.
g. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
h. Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the guest’s personal property. We will endeavour to help you get back anything that you have left behind after a stay, but please let us know as soon as possible.
Payment of the rental amount to Airbnb constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
Moved from Sydney to Kangaroo Valley and busy building up an organic olive grove and vineyard with my partner and dog. I love travelling to interesting places, especially Italy. I enjoy football - my teams are Liverpool and the Swans - and reading detective fiction when I get a chance.