Everything you need to retreat from the bustle of Shanghai but only a skip away from the heart of the city. Just three stops from Jingan Temple; perfect balance between peace and action. Two minute walk to metro lines 11 & 13 which goes to Disney.
We have an awesome sound system with built in speakers throughout the house and a really nice TV to go with it. Very comfy couch and all the amenities to make your Shanghai experience fun and awesome.
We will provide guests with a key code to come and leave as they wish as well as a key card to enter the compound. Feel free to use the kitchen, fridge and microwave and we have our own bathroom so the bathroom next to your room is all yours. Also feel free to use the TV and adjust the aircon in your room or the living room as you wish. Feel free to also use the board games we have. We are avid travelers so ask us about where we have been and we can help to make sure your the rest of your trip is amazing and feel free to page through any of our Lonely Planet guides we have a bunch including Shanghai and China. We will also provide you with a metro card and a metro map if you need it, to make it easy for you go get around the city. We also have a washing machine inside the master bathroom. Please let us know if you would like to use the washing machine and we will provide detergent (on the house).
Общение с гостями
We both work: I am a co - founder of a startup helping students apply to college in the US, UK, Australia and Canada, and am part time DJ and Hind works at an organization that helps children with special needs. We are usually available evenings to hang out around the house, watch movies, and go for dinner during the weekdays. We are pretty social as well, so we can introduce you to many people in Shanghai. We occasionally host people for dinner, movies/TV series (we are avid GOT, Walking Dead, Scandal, Empire, Vikings, House of Cards, Man in the high Castle watchers), for board game nights and sometimes even a poker night. We do like to go out as well on the weekends and are more than happy to take you with us. We often go to comedy nights, poetry slams, wings nights, and whatever other opportunity we have to meet up with our awesome group of friends. Come hang out with us, we purposely got an extra room in our apartment because we love hosting people, we love airbnb and we would love to make you feel at home in the city we fell in love with!
Другие важные подробности
We are running a book exchange so feel free to to grab any of the books on our shelf and exchange it with any book you are ready to part with. Same with DVDs feel free to look through our DVD collection and if you see something you like take it and leave a DVD in exchange. We are a young couple and we want to create an amazing space for all our guests so if you have any suggestions please let us know.
Please just respect our space. We have a couple of rules we would like our guests to follow:
- Maximum of two people in the house. If you are a single guest feel free to have a guest over but please no more than two people in the house (you and one guest).
- We have a kitty in the house, she is new to our home and still exploring the house. Please be kind to our kitty, her name is Nala. If you really cannot be around cats then we might not be the best place for you to say.
- Please no smoking inside the room.
- Please keep your voices low after 11:00 pm (midnight on weekends) and before 7:00 am (noon on the weekends).
- Please return the key card and the metro card before checking out.
- Please remove any debris you bring in to the room or anywhere in the apartment.
- Please shut off the aircon or any other appliance on your way out apartment.
- Please don't be a stranger. We want to be a part of the airbnb family and we would love to get to know you!
I am a full time education consultant and a part time DJ. I work with international students applying to schools in the US. I play house music, hip hop, trap, moombaton, and bass music. I currently live in China and am a co founder of an education technology startup called Mentorverse. Check us out at