Well hello there! :) Thanks for viewing my listing! Hidden in a modest 12 floor building in the heart of Makati's trendy Salcedo Village is my cozy 1BR apartment. You'll love the large windows and uniquely homey decor. Nearby is the Saturday Market, Ayala Triangle Gardens, cafes, and most 24/7 conveniences. It's a short walk to the Stock Exchange, RCBC and Ayala Avenue. Safe, convenient and walkable neighborhood! BONUS: FREE NETFLIX, Roku, Chromecast HD on a 42"TV! Fast 20MBPS WIFI!
You'll love this space because of:
1) Location. Location. Location! Live at the heart of the business district. in close vicinity to large malls, offices and 5 star hotels.
2) Cozy, vibrant and tasteful decor
3) Bright and open 36SQM space
4) 20MBPS ultrafast fiber internet
5) Equipped kitchen
6) 1,000s of on demand movies and TV shows with a Netflix enabled 42" Smart TV
7) Hassle free anytime keycode self-check in
8) Low density 12 floor building. No waiting for elevators.
This bright, tastefully decorated and modern contemporary 36SQM apartment offers lovely views of the Makati City skyline through large floor to ceiling windows. In addition to a comfortable bed, the space has two sofas, a well equipped kitchen with a breakfast nook and a comfortable work desk
The Bedroom ------
Tasteful decor with local art and a remote controlled mood lights above the TV provides a welcome boost of hues. Beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows provide abundant natural light during the day or relaxing night views of the Makati skyline. In case you need to sleep during the day, the curtains are blackout.
Be entertained and connect. A large 42" TV with local channels and thousands of on-Demand NETFLIX video, 20MBPS wifi keep you connected to everything that's important. A laptop friendly work desk with padded seating is always ready in case you need to work.
Общение с гостями
I own and manage this property and live nearby, so i can help you with any urgent matter. You may send me a message on the Airbnb messaging system or my mobile number.
Другие важные подробности
1) The building follows a Strict policy of NO PETS.
2) There is a Laundromat at the ground floor
3) Garbage chute is left side of elevator. Garbage bags are in kitchen drawers
4) You are free to have friends visit, but no house parties please :)
5) Parking is FREE on the street from 5PM until 7AM. Follow designated white markings. From Monday-Saturday from 7AM-5PM parking attendants will charge Php50/2hrs with a 3hr parking limit. There are nearby open-air carparks.
On street parking is free all day sunday and in certain areas on Saturday (i'll tell you which spots)
No smoking and parties :)
Presentation of government issued ID may be required.
Please Turn off air conditioning when you go out.
Important: Please provide ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE times. This information is for the cleaning crew :)
Requests for complimentary early check in / late check out are subject to availability and will depend on the next/previous guests.
Note that you are booking a Home and not a Hotel so please ask questions prior to your arrival. Would be happy to answer questions :)
Mabuhay and Hello! I have lived in Metro Manila for the past 30+ years and I've seen the city transform into one of Asia's most vibrant and forward-looking cities. Although this city has it's fair share of traffic and congestion, you'll be surprised with what you'll find -- a city steep in history, amazing bargains, delightful flavors and the friendliest people in Asia (or the world!). I'd be happy to recommend a place to eat or a fun activity for you to do during your stay. My Airbnb experience in Europe was nothing short of amazing, and i'm looking forward to reciprocate the same in my home town.