This private bedroom is located on the second level of a 2-story single family house on 29th Ave. Its a safe and quite neighborhood with free and easy street parking and easy access to highway 280,
Public transportation including Muni #48, #66, L_line, #71 and #29. Close to UCSF and SFSU. 3 blocks away from local shops, supermarket and restaurants.
Security alarm and surveillance cameras are installed throughout at premises.
- Single Bed in a private room with wall to wall carpet above hardwood floor.
- Additional pullout sofa bed available upon request
- High Speed WiFi within the room
- Extra storage room
- In-house Laundry
- Shared Full kitchen with private cabinets
- Shared Breakfast Room
- Shared full Bath
- Easy and free street parking
Please no pets, no drug, no smoking, no heavy drinking, no party
~ Guest Review ~
James said "Belinda is a great host. I booked her house for a friend in July 2013. Her communication was fast and helpful. My friend had a wonderful stay. We arrived at a time outside of the normal check-in hour and Belinda was accommodating. She's warm and friendly. The room was clean and the house is in a quiet neighborhood with good access to public transportations. Wifi worked great. The house is close to the GoldenGate Park and excellent restaurants in the Sunset area. Highly recommended for anyone who's visiting SF!"
Howard said "A good place to stay that could easily be a great place. Very clean and spacious. The kitchen & laundry facilities make this space a mini suite. Great view is a plus also. Friendly, helpful owner & property manager. Fine quiet location walking distance to grocery & restaurants."
Laura said " Belinda's place is wonderful! The room is plenty big enough for one person, and spacious at that. The view is amazing. The kitchen and bathroom is clean, and she is a gracious host. I really enjoyed my trip to San Francisco, made all the better because I chose the perfect place to stay.
Charlene said "Belinda is a wonderful host. She was helpful without being intrusive and even gave me a ride to the airport on Thanksgiving day. The apartment is in a very quiet area and had all I required to make my stay comfortable. Public transport is only three houses away for the bus and three blocks away for the light train so the area is easily accessible."
Peter said"The place was everything I hoped for! You are just minutes away from Ocean Beach, the Zoo, the Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, Twin Peaks, Noe Valley, the Castro and Mission, UCSF (University of California, San Francisco), SFSU (San Francisco State University), CCSF (City College of San Francisco), and so much more. Secluded in the heart of the Sunset District (the largest district within the city of San Francisco and conveniently located to Highway 1 and Interstate 280), it was a great escape from city life in the city and the perfect retreat. A quiet place where I was able to study, read, write, or sit amiably and unconquerable in thought on a deck with its breathtaking view of the noble Pacific Ocean, a place where I have found solitude. It actually surpassed my expectations and was very hard to leave at the end. Not to mention what a marvelous hostess Belinda was- very sweet, welcoming, helpful, and had thought of every little thing you might need, it felt like visiting an old friend! It's amazing how well crafted the space was, very cozy, and you got everything you wish for. I will return and highly recommend it for a wonderful time in San Francisco."
- Smoking, pets, and loud music are prohibited. Please be courteous to the neighbors.
- There is one time cleaning fee.
- Parking is available on the streets. The Lessor is not responsible for any fines or towing fees incurred for illegally parked cars.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings or valuables suffered by the Guest which may occur on the property during the term of stay.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any injuries, accidents, or illness suffered by the Guest which may occur on the property during the term of the stay.
- The Guest is responsible for keeping the property, furniture, and amenities in good order.
- The Guest is responsible for his/her own keys. In the event of a lock out or lost keys, there will be a $100.00 service charge.
- Late checkout charge
-$100 per hour will be charged after check out time 11:00am
- No persons other than those of the Guest party are permitted to stay overnight on the premises.
**Pick up service is available for an extra fees**