Located in the heart of the canals, this beautiful and bright apartment is a typical old Milan-style building, fitted with parquet flooring, recently completed and finely restored.
Situated just by the renowned Naviglio Grande (the Big Canal, place of the Antiquity Fair on the last Sunday of each month / Flower Fair in April and seasonal Art Fairs) is
the perfect place where stay for the Milan Design Week and to attend all the events of Fuori Salone.
It is just two minutes walk to the underground station of Porta Genova and five minutes walk to the Tortona district area.
The apartment consist of: a wide living room with a fully furnished kitchen, a bathroom with an amazing shower, 2 double bedrooms both with the canal view.
This solution can hold up to 4 people comfortably.
FACILITIES: internet WIFI connection, dish washing machine, washing machine, drying machine, independent air conditioning, and heating.
English and Spanish spoken.
Smoking on the terraces; no pets allowed.
At the street level: garage (on payment), all kind of restaurants, trattorie (typical restaurants), bars, supermarket, chemist’s, laundry, newsstand, gym, bank.
The flat is located:
- two minutes on foot to MM2 subway (green line - to the railway stations and shuttles to Malpensa Airport)
- 1 min on foot to tram n. 2 (forward to Duomo, Scala and center of Milan)
- very near to a parking lot (paid)
- near Universities: IULM, Bocconi, Statale and Cattolica.
-15 min on foot (walking along Naviglio Grande) to Porta Ticinese/Colonne di S. Lorenzo
- 2 metro stops to Basilica di S. Ambrogio
- 3 stops to Castello Sforzesco