Absolutely gorgeous oceanfront condominium in Cinnamon Beach, part of Ocean Hammock. You simply can't get closer to the beach in our beautiful 3 BR/2 BA luxury home.
This is our home-away-from-home: Really. It's not a hotel, or a multi-unit managed property. We spend a couple of months a year here, and love every minute. We've taken care to choose high-quality furnishings, outfitted a beautiful and functional kitchen, and decorated it ourselves.
Please treat it like your own home: We certainly expect standard wear and tear, and even a broken plate or glass. Things happen. But please take care of the condo, so that we can enjoy it for many years to come. If you encounter *any* problems, let us know and we'll do our best to solve it immediately.
Rules? No smoking, of course, even on the balcony. No pets, because some renters may have allergies. No running with scissors. Just act reasonably, and everything's cool.
In addition, the condominium Homeowners Association has asked us to pass on the following list of general property rules, to ensure your stay, and everyone else's, is great:
Ocean Hammock Rules and Regulations
The Homeowners' Association has adopted Rules and Regulations that apply to all homeowners and renters. You will need to observe these Rules and Regulations during your stay. Failure to do so could result in possible eviction from the property or fines.
• Park in the driveway or garage, not in the street or on vacant lots.
• RV's, Trailers and any type of commercial vehicle (including pick-up trucks with company logos) must be parked offsite. They may only be parked in the Community temporarily for unloading, and may not be parked overnight.
2. Towels and bathing suits may not be draped over balcony rails.
3. Beach walkways: Use the Hammock Beach walkways that are provided for all community residents -- do not use private beach walkways unless you are staying in an oceanfront house with its own walkway. Do not leave personal items on the beach or walkways.
4. Speed limits: Observe posted speed limits and watch for children, pedestrians and cyclists.
5. Fireworks are not permitted on the beach or anywhere in the community.
6. Noise: Please be considerate of your neighbors. Any noise or sound that is objectionable because of its volume, duration, intermittent beat, frequency or shrillness is not permitted.
Please refrain from any noise after dark.
7. Swimming pools: Please be mindful of the noise limitations when using the pool and restrict children from using the pool after dark.
8. Motorcycles must be ridden quietly in compliance with permitted noise levels.
9. Golf Course: The golf course and cart paths are private property – they are not walkways and may not be used by anyone who is not playing golf.
10. Alligators: Do not feed or disturb alligators or any other wild animals.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My wife Elizabeth and I enjoy all aspects of travel, and have been fortunate to visit some beautiful parts of the world. Our tastes generally run toward rustic/local-owned properties, and we've stayed anywhere from a spare bedroom in a small village hut in Nepal, mid-range gites in France, bare ground in an Argentinian national park, and everything in between.
We're a professional couple, mid-50's: I'm a software developer, and have run my own (very small) company since starting it in college back before the iPad was a twinkle in Steve Jobs's eye.