The sparkling unit with a lodge feel is perfect for the business traveler, vacationing couple looking for a romantic getaway, families and a special place for out of town guests. We are close to recreational opportunities yet not too far from cities.
The lower level apartment features 1,300 square feet of relaxation. The dining area boasts a cozy gas fireplace and large antique table perfect for card games and putting together puzzles with friends. The two bedroom space is furnished with updated beds and alternative down comforters. A private continental bath with front loading washer/dryer combo will come in handy if you experience the local outdoor activities.
Our guests are welcome to enjoy the fenced in yard. In addition, a few steps beyond the back gate is a barbecuing area. Wander a little further and you will find a seasonal stream that attracts ducks, deer ( elk sometimes!) and an orchestra of frogs when they come out of hibernation. The host is a native plant specialist and is happy to share her knowledge of the local flora.
Enjoy the 2 acre park across the street with a tennis court and swings. The area is well known for excellent access to miles and miles of mountain biking trails. Crystal Mountain Ski resort is a quick 50 minutes trip and Snoqualmie Summit about 1 hour. Lake Morton is only a few minutes away. Two single kayaks are available for a relaxing paddle on the lake. The owner is a member of the local dragon boat club (KDBA). Guests are welcome to try out the sport during their stay (no cost).
Общение с гостями
Please let us know if you have any questions about the local area or anything about your stay. We are available to help make your stay the best it can be!
Другие важные подробности
Black Diamond, a historic coal town, has the famous Black Diamond Bakery where you can enjoy a hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner and whole wheat cinnamon rolls. The Draft Choice pub just a mile down the road actually serves a great burger for a super price.
We live in a quiet neighborhood. Please be respectful and limit noise after 11:00 PM. Family gatherings are great but no large groups are allowed. Park only in the designated area next to the driveway ( this is your dedicated spot during your stay). Any additional vehicles, please park near the mailbox avoiding blocking the owner's vehicles. NO street parking. Thanks and enjoy your stay. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit (if property insurance not purchased) prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
2. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
3. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises except by approval of owner.
4. The Tenants shall have no more than 4 (four) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
5. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home near the curb.
6. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
7. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
8. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
9. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
10. A septic system disposes of sewage waste. ONLY toilet paper and human waste is allowed in the toilet. ONLY water is allowed to drain in all sinks. Any foreign materials (food scraps, cosmetics, cotton balls etc.) in the sink or toilet will damage the system.
11. Parking in designated area only for two cars, gravel area in front of gate and on driveway close to mail box. Guests may park across the street BUT not on the road (194th).
12. No firearms shall be allowed on the premises except small firearm with hollow bullets in a locked box.
13. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. The property has a fire extinguisher located in the closet nearest the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
15. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
16. Tenant is advised that there is a carbon monoxide detector on the property.
17. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
18. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
19. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
20. Tenant agrees that the thermostat shall not be set above 68. There is no air conditioning. Doors and windows shall be closed when heat is in operation.
21. Pets are not allowed.