Cozy,warm double en suite bedroom in a beautiful Victorian home. Ideally located in a quiet residential area only 6 minuets walk away from the train/bus stations, 15 minute walk from historical town centre/colleges. Tea & coffee facilities provided.
For more information and photos do feel free to look at our old Alexander B&B web site at (URL HIDDEN) or at the many excellent reviews on Trip (URL HIDDEN)
Our 2 Bedrooms
• Both of our rooms are on the ground floor and both are
• Both rooms have a secure lockable doors.
• Neither of the rooms have suitable access for wheelchair
• The bedrooms, and the hallway have been fitted with
electronic smoke detectors and alarms and there is a heat
detector located in the kitchen. All alarms are interconnected so
that the actuation of one detector will cause all alarms to sound.
This complies with the recommendations contained in the most
recent Fire fighting and fire detection regulations.
• Free Wi-fi internet access is available for moderate
• The rooms have flat screen TVs with teletext and radio.
• The floors are of wood laminate with rugs either side of
• The rugs can be taken out if visitors request this due to
allergies. Furniture ( a chair or desk) can be added or taken out as requested.
• There is good overhead and bed side lighting.
• The bed in this double bedroom is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)cms x 190cms cms) wide; the beds in the larger twin room
are 3' (90cms x 190cms) wide or6' (180cm x 190cm) wide if
made up as a double bed. All bed linen is of good quality and is
changed as frequently. Cotton padded mattress protectors are
provided. Pillows and duvets are all non-feather, non-allergenic
anti-allergy ones. Extra blankets are provided for the use of our
guests as are hot water bottles!
• The rooms have cordless automatic kettles and
tea/herbal teas, coffee, and drinking chocolate is provided for each
room. The rooms have a jug of filtered water. Sugar and milk
are provided and we are always happy to provide fresh milk if
• Hairdryers and irons are also provided for our guests.
Bottle openers, glasses, crockery, etc are available on request.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [En suite]
• Both rooms are en suite with excellent showers, a W.C.
and small sink. The en suites are fitted with heated towel rails.
Towels are changed as frequently as requested.
• Soap, shampoo and conditioner are also supplied.
IF ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED PLEASE DO ASK US.
Although we no longer serve breakfasts, apart from tea and coffee facilities in both our rooms, there is a fridge and a microwave oven available for guests to share the use of to put their breakfast or other food into in case they occasionally wish to make use of the these facilities. Guests may of course eat their breakfast in our dining room which overlooks the garden.
We still offer crockery and glasses etc for our guests to use.
There is a lean to shed in front of the house for a bike to be kept in if needed.
Общение с гостями
With many years experience of doing B&B behind us we have masses of useful tips at hand if required and are more than happy to help help out with any information you might need. You only need to ask! There are plenty of reviews on Trip Advisor if you care to look for recommendations. We speak several European languages if needed.
Другие важные подробности
We always ask for an Estimated Time of Arrival so that
we can be sure to be here to welcome you ! On arrival we will give you a set of keys immediately so that you can make yourself independent
and feel free to come and go as you please.
Off street parking is available on a first come first served
basis for one car. There is a dropped curb allowing access to
the gravelled parking space immediately in front of the house.
• If you park on the road there is one step up from the
pavement to the red and black Victorian tiled path to the red
front door of our home.
• The door bell is on the right as you face the house.
• N.B. There is no B&B sign outside of the house as we
wish to retain the intimate and discrete feeling of a private
• At night there is a light left on both outside the house and
in the entrance hall.
• Both our rooms are on the ground floor and are en suite.
They are off the corridor as you enter the house. The corridor is
lit at night.
• If you need to arrive before the previous guests have left
and hence before your room is ready you are welcome to leave
your luggage with us until your room is ready. This also applies
for the end of your stay.
On arrival we will give you a set of
keys immediately so that you can make yourself independent
and feel free to come and go as you please. Please remember to return the keys at the end of your stay.
• We area a NO SMOKING establishment.
• Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.
• Several European languages spoken.
• We always ask for an Estimated Time of Arrival so that
we can be sure to be here to welcome you !