Fully equipped luxury flat in the very center of Prague, steps from the central public transport stop (Mustek) and the famous Wenceslas Square and surrounding shopping district. A short walk to Old Town Square and Prague's other main sights.
Located on a quiet street steps away from Wenceslas Square, the flat is minutes from Prague's main public transport hub and a ten minute walk or tram/metro ride from virtually all of the main sights and neighborhoods. Recently renovated in a style that balances luxury fittings with the charm of the 1850s era building, the flat features 4-meter ceilings, hardwood floors and preserved details of the original architecture.
Other features include:
* Comfortable bed in tranquil room facing quiet courtyard
* Luxury bathroom with stylish fittings and rainfall shower
* Washer and dryer
* 60'' flat screen TV with international channels
* Electronic piano and two guitars for music lovers
* Fully equipped kitchen with induction stove, oven, microwave, kettle, dishware and all cooking utensils
Guests have full private access to one bedroom with balcony, a luxury bathroom with rainfall shower, and a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living area.
Общение с гостями
Guests will be welcomed by our friendly host who speaks English, Czech and Italian.
* No pets
* No smoking
* No parties