This family accommodation just out of Naracoorte boasts red gum country views with modern facilities. With spacious outdoor areas and great kitchen you can relax in comfort.
Located just far enough away from the main highway, this beautiful elevated property is easy to settle in to from the time you arrive.
The house is very easy to relax into and enjoy the serenity of the bird life from surrounding flowing natural gardens.
The house consists of a large, open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area, It includes a large flat screen TV complete with DVD player, lounge, good quality stereo system, with large windows opening up to views of the gardens. A sliding door opens out to the patio which facilitates a quality BBQ and large outdoor setting.
Kitchen facilities include a large bench providing interaction during those culinary inspired creative cook-ups, with good quality appliances, dishwasher, electric hotplate, fridge/freezer, oven & microwave.
Naracoorte, located about 3 ½ hours drive from Adelaide, is diverse in it's attractions, including wineries, caves, wetlands, swimming lake, and spectacular golf course. Being in the heart of the limestone coast and an hour from Mount Gambier, an hour from Robe/beach and half an hour from Penola and Coonawarra, it is the central business district for a vast array of agricultural pursuits due to plentiful underground water. With it's central parks and playgrounds, visitors are greeted in the town square with 3 hotels, diverse shopping and many cultural events throughout the year.
Sleeping capabilities at the retreat include the option of 5 bedrooms, 1 with a king size bed, 2 with queen size beds, 1 with a double bed and 1 with a king single bed. Allowing for a total of 9 people.
The property is perfectly appointed for couples looking for a retreat, older families to enjoy quality time or visiting friends and relatives, or executives seeking a relaxed environment at the end of the day.
The master bedroom has it's own ensuite facilities with a bath. The main bathroom also includes a bath and is shared for the other bedrooms.
Two reverse cycle air conditioners heat and cool the main lounge/dining and kitchen areas and the king bedroom. All bedrooms contain ceiling fans.
The laundry includes a front load washing machine and dryer, and sink.
Water is supplied by a 10000 gallon rainwater tank which is sufficient all year round, however we ask that guests use water conservatively to ensure the supply is capable of lasting.
Cleaning is included in the price, but as with any privately owned premises we reserve the right to charge for extra cleaning if need be, and ask that the guests leave the place as they found it.
Breakfast provided for the first morning and all linen and towels provided.
Provisions are bacon, fresh eggs, orange juice, bread, butter, jams and spreads, and cereal.
Общение с гостями
Apart from initial welcome, guests have complete privacy during their stay, however, in case you need anything please let us know and we will be only too happy to take care of it.
Другие важные подробности
This property is strictly No Smoking, inside and out.
1. We aim always to provide a consistently high standard of accommodation. To help maintain this standard, we ask you to comply with certain conditions. We appreciate that you aim to respect the house and that you avoid the possibility of occurrences beyond normal wear and tear.
2. Gatherings. The tariff charged is only for domestic use by the number of guests who have been booked; and the tariff is not for functions, parties and commercial events unless prior written agreement has been obtained. The house is not a “party house". The tariff does not allow for the extra wear and tear associated with functions, parties and commercial events in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, repairs, breakages etc. If you use the house contrary to this condition, you will be liable to pay additional charges. This House Rule is not intended to prevent you from, within reason, having family, friends and colleagues to visit you at the house or to prevent you from having people for a meal etc provided that your visitors do not stay overnight.
3. Damage. Any damage, breakages, theft and loss are your responsibility as the guest who made the booking regardless of who incurred the damage, breakage, theft or loss.
4. State. You should leave the house in a similar condition to the condition you found it in when you arrived.
5. Amenity. Please respect the privacy and quiet enjoyment of neighbours and please do not create noise or disturbance, or indulge in anti-social behaviour, which offends neighbours.
6. Animals. Pets are not allowed inside the house or on the property. You also do not have the right to bring dogs, cats, birds or other animals without prior written approval. If evidence (e.g. hair, fur, smell, scratches, soiled items) is found of pets we have the right to charge you a fee for additional cleaning based on the hourly rate of our housekeepers, the use of cleaning materials and the hire of professional cleaners.
7. Personal Property. We are not responsible for the personal property of you and your fellow guests. If personal property is left in a house, we will endeavour to contact you and return it to you at your expense.
8. Security. Please close and/or lock doors and windows when you and your fellow guests are absent from the house in order to maintain security and to prevent unauthorised entry, rain damage, theft of property etc.
9. Smoking. We do NOT allow smoking inside the house or on the property. Smoking is NOT allowed on verandahs, under carports and in outside areas of the property. If evidence is found of smoking in or outside of house, we have the right to charge you a fee for additional cleaning.