Amalthia Villa is a 6 Bedroom, 490 sq. meters villa, built in a private property of 0.7 hectares. The villa features a newly built 40 sq.m private pool with sunbeds and Umbrellas.
The villa has 6 bedrooms, 2 living rooms and dining areas, 4 bathrooms two of them with Jacuzzi bathtub and spacious furnished verandas offering pool and garden views.
The villa is fully equipped with anything you might need for a luxurious stay with us! Little luxuries such as bathrobes, slippers, bath amenities, pool towels as well as a welcome basket upon arrival is provided.
Also we can arrange for you a variety of activities such as:
Meal arrangements, private chef
Transfer from/to the Airport
The whole villa is available for the guests. The villa and facilities are private.
Общение с гостями
Once you enter the house we provide you total privacy. The cleaning personnel will visit only the hours that you request in daily basis.
Другие важные подробности
We are available 24/7 .
Pets are allowed upon request.
In order to ensure a pleasant stay and avoid any misunderstandings please be so kind to read the property policies. By confirming the booking and accepting the property policies it is understood that you have read and accepted these regulations and that you will completely adhere to them.
1. Upon arrival you are required to show a copy of your ID/Passport to the owner. In case the owner needs to keep your details for their records he/she is obliged to take a photo on the spot and return the documents to you.
2. The property owner has no right to enter the house/villa or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the property rules.
3. The property owner is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in her or his power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
4. Pets are allowed only with the written permission of the agent or the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed, and the property owner and the agency have the right to cancel the reservation.
5. Parties and loud music are not welcomed in the house without prior notice and written permission from the owner. In case you would like to host an event or party during your stay please inform the owner or the agency in advance.
6. Please take good care of the property and surrounding areas, and turn off electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the house and do not use it with open windows and doors. Please close all the doors and windows when out and also turn off water taps, power and gas.
7. Persons who are not the villa/house guests are not allowed to stay overnight, to reside all day long at the premises or use the house appliances without explicit consent of the property owner. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the property owner and agency have the right to cancel the reservation or apply extra charges. If absent from the premises for longer than 2 days, please inform the property owner or the agency.
8. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day or arrival the guest is requested to inspect the property for any minor issues or damages and report anything worthy of attention.
9. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite the property owner to check in his or her presence all rooms and property appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. Damages that will be evaluated to more than 50 Euro may be required to be paid before departure. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.
10. On the day of your arrival, you may enter the property after 2:00 pm and at the day of the departure, you are kindly requested to leave the property until 11 a.m. so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. An earlier check in or/and later check out may be possible if the property is available always after the consent of the agency or the owner. Extra charges may apply.
11. The guest who violates property policies and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. In case the property owner or agency cancels the reservation due to violation of property policies, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for the stay during the reserved period, regardless of a shorter stay.
12. If you decide to depart earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period you have reserved.
13. In case there is any balance to be paid to the accommodation upon arrival the payment is required to be made within 24 hours from the arrival time unless the booking policies specify otherwise.
14. By consenting on the above before finalizing the reservation it is agreed that upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house policies and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the property owner or agency will be resolved through police intervention or in legal proceedings before. Complaints will be considered only if they have been reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration.
Violation of property policies could result with us having to cancel your booking and the possibility of you to be charged up to the full price of your stay regardless of an earlier forced departure.
The House Policies follow the custom and practice of the catering and tourism industry.