The apartment is located in our hillside house and has its own separate (private) entrance. Both 2 bedrooms have queen sized beds. There is a bathroom, kitchen and a washer/dryer. We are close to many parks and the near views are spectacular!
The unit is located in the Oakland Hills. It is private with a separate entrance. It is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Go for a walk around the area and enjoy the great views! From certain vantages on our property you can see at least two of the bay bridges and if you walk a short distance up the hill you can see three.
The whole house was newly renovated over this past year. The house faces towards the bay area and the sunsets are incredible. The apartment has two bedrooms both with queen beds. There is also an air mattress if it is needed.
The sitting room has a kitchenette that is suitable for light meals (cereal, yogurt, fruit, sandwiches, etc.). It has a sink, microwave, toaster oven, single burner, refrigerator, kettle and coffee maker. You also have access to a full sized washer and dryer (and iron).
A laundry room, 2 bedrooms (each with a queen bed), a kitchenette/common room, and a bathroom.
Общение с гостями
We are friendly and willing to help out. If you want advice or ideas you are welcome to ask us whenever you see us out and about. One of us is usually home so you can also ring the doorbell or call if you need anything!
Другие важные подробности
It is easiest to get around by car or taxi. We recommend a car.
We are on the hillside and there are stairs to get in and out of the unit.
* No pets or any animals (one of the hosts is very allergic and enjoys breathing too much to forgo air).
* No smoking indoors.
* No illegal activities.
* Please no shoes on the wooden floors (it marks and scratches them).
* Quiet (please no shouting/talking loudly between rooms) between 11:00pm and 7:30am (we live above).
* No unregistered overnight guests.
* You're welcome to use the kitchenette and to the food in it but leave it clean when you leave (including dishes).
* Please help us conserve electricity by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
* Please remember to leave the keys on the black desk when you check out.
* Check out on the day established by the reservation (If the reservation is August 3rd to August 9th, August 9th is the check out day).
* If you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, let us know in advance.
* If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let us know and we'll do our best to get the issue resolved immediately.
* Enjoy your stay!
I am a maker: I weave, sew, woodwork, etc.
I am a nutrition and food science dork.
I love to read.
I love to camp.
I love to learn new things.