Oasis on the river bank of the Russian River. Our home is located in the quaint town of Duncans Mills. The 1st. floor suite is 750 ft. Includes a queen bedroom, full bathroom, separate living room with fireplace and flat screen TV. Full-size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, sink and nice counter area. NO STOVE (Fire regulations and County permits do not allow a second kitchen in single family homes). VERIZON 3G cell tower. NO ATT service. Small town - rural area. Close to Ocean.
The first floor suite is all yours and includes a queen bedroom, full bathroom, Living room with fireplace. Flat screen TV's in living room and bedroom. Books, games, movies, card table /chairs. Dining table (2-3) in living room. Covered deck with patio table (4-5) and chairs, porch swing and rocking chair. We are on the sunny side of the river. An acre of landscaped grounds surround the property. Picnic table. Redwood gazebo with chaise lounge, hammock and chairs overlook the river. Gated and fenced. Very secure. Just minutes to the Ocean.
For your convenience:
1. Kayaks - 3 adults for your use + life vests (free) must be worn.
2. We have 3G Verizon service for cell phone. Verizon cell tower. No cable in the ground, no wires in the air and no fiber optic wire for wifi. Rural area near Ocean.
3. NO USE of washer and dryer unless a 4 night stay. Owner supervision. Front loading.
4. Infants under 1 and a child from 5 to 12 are welcome.
5. We provide a Continental Breakfast - coffee, tea, orange juice, fruit, yogurt, bagels or pastry, instant oatmeal.
6. Linens, towels, blankets, and body wash/shampoo.
7. Hair dryer and curling iron, iron/board.
8. Air mattress - queen size with bedding
On the sunny side of the River. Landscaped grounds are about 20 steps to the Russian River. A cement stairway to launch kayaks. Safe, secure parking and 2.5 hours from San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge. Completely gated and fenced. Very secure.
Общение с гостями
We live full time on the 2nd floor of the home. Our home entrance is separate from guests. We will be available to help with ideas, locations and friendly advice on all of the many activities in the Sonoma County Wine Country.
Другие важные подробности
3 NIGHT MINIMUM on Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day Holidays, Christmas and New Years.
WELCOME TO OUR RIVER HOME
1. Water safety is very important. Adults should be watching children when near the river.
2. Life vests required for kayak use. Available here. Bring tennis shoes or river/ocean shoes if you are going kayaking.
3. No Smoking Inside or Outside. No burning of candles inside. No hot plates or electric appliances.
4. No Parties or extra guests unless approved by host.
5. We appreciate your leaving the suite as clean as you found it.
6. PLEASE ARRIVE BY DARK. The highway is winding and rural. GPS signals don't work in this area. Please follow the written directions provided by host.
7. As guests, you assume all risk of injury, accident or illness while here on the property.
8. You assume responsibility for damage in excess of normal wear and tear.
9. Please check that you have not left personal items. We assume no responsibility for those items left behind.