This clean large room comfortably fits 3 people. Free high-speed WiFi. One full-size bed, 1 single bed with desk.
1. Bart (subway) station is 15-mins by walk.
2. Bus (35min to downtown) station is 4-mins by walk.
3. Muni (metro) station is 6-mins by walk.
This room is large and has big windows. It is south-facing so it always have the California sun. It also comes with hardwood floors, hair dryer, shampoos, towels, hot water kettle and snacks! It has a full size bed which sleeps 2 adults. Extra real mattress available upon request.
24 hour check-in is available.
Private sunny room, huge space and large window, bathroom shared with one other guest only.
House does not have parking spaces. Street parking is free but it can be hard to find a spot sometimes. You will have to search in nearby streets in order to find a place. Parking is generally very hard in San Francisco.
Kitchen, washer and dryer is available for long term guests.
Общение с гостями
I am a software engineer at Uber and previously worked at G (the search engine). I am happy to share some life stories with you and talk about the IT industry.
My friends and I often plan board games together, you are free to join us.
1. Please leave the trash inside the trash can in your room, I will clean it afterwards.
2. Quiet hours: 11pm-8am
3. Feel free to use the fridge and microwave, but cooking access is permitted to long term guests (>10 days).
4. Although street parking is free , but it may be not easy to find in the neighborhood. You should be able to find a spot within 5-10mins of walk.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
У этого хозяина 42 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi there! Welcome to San Francisco.
I graduated from UC Berkeley in 2013. After that, I worked at G (the search engine) as a software engineer.
Currently, I am a software engineer at Uber and I love my job. If you want to chat about tech industry of share some life story, I am happy to talk to you!