We strive to bring you affordable short term accommodation without compromising on quality and service. Our apartment is fully furnished, so you can privately experience a home away from home and focus fully on enjoying your stay in Melbourne City.
1. Internet, Mobile Broadband/Wifi. Guests have access to free Wifi when available. This is a free service and not a condition of stay. In the case of service downage BSA will try and resolve the problem within reasonable time. This may require access to the room at any time. If the wifi service is not resolved during the Guests stay, BSA is not entitled to give any form of refund or compensation.
2. Loss, misplacement, or damage, of the Wifi Modem will incur a replacement cost of $150.00 payable fully by the Guest. There shall be no tampering or resetting of the Wifi Modem unless by permission from BSA. If internet is deemed not to work because of the modem/modem settings has been tampered with or because of problem with the Guest’s device BSA; and if BSA is to attend the property this will be at a cost to the Guest of $25. BSA is not responsible to fix the Guest’s device.
3. Occupants. The Guest shall not permit the dwelling to be occupied for longer than a temporary visit by anyone except the individuals listed on the reservation details. BSA reserves the right to terminate the reservation at the full expense of the Guest if additional occupants are found.
4. Use of Property. The Guest shall use the property for residential purposes only. The Guest agrees not to engage in or permit any household members, relatives, guests, invitees or agents to engage in any unlawful use of the dwelling unit, common areas or grounds.
5. Animals. Animals are not permitted on or in the vicinity of the premises. If pets are found the Guest will be liable for the cost of cleaning and/or fumigating of the premises and the reservation may be terminated.
6. Damage. The Guest shall use all appliances, fixtures and equipment in a safe manner and only for the purposes for which they are intended and shall not litter, destroy, deface, damage or remove any part of the dwelling unit, common areas or grounds. The Guest shall pay amounts due for repairs for property damage caused by the intentional or negligent conduct of Guests, a member of the Guest’s household, relatives, invitees, other guests or agents upon receipt of a bill from BSA. The written bill shall include items of damage, the corrective action taken and the cost thereof.
7. Locks. The Guest shall not change, alter, replace or add new locks without written consent of BSA. Any locks so permitted to be installed shall become property of BSA and shall not be removed by Guest. The Guest shall promptly give a duplicate key to any such changed, altered, replaced or new lock to BSA.
8. Loss of Key. Loss of keys will result in an additional charge of $20 per key payable fully by the Guest.
9. Noise. Guest agrees not to allow on his/her premises any excessive noise or other activity which disturbs the peace and quiet of other tenants in the building.
10. Subleasing. The Guest shall not assign this reservation or sublet the dwelling unit without the written consent of BSA
11. Smoking. Absolutely no smoking is permitted inside the room, or anywhere in the building. Smoking inside the room or building will result in additional charge of up to $1,500.
12. Departure. Upon departure, The Guest shall vacate the premises, remove all personal property belonging to the Guest and leave the premises as clean as it was found; and return all keys to BSA upon vacating. The Guest agrees that any personal property left in or about the premises after the Guest has vacated shall be considered abandoned property, and BSA may dispose of these without liability to the Guest.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.