This is a fully renovated, spacious and stylish flat in central Athens.
It features two bedrooms with brand new beds, mattresses and linen, a beautiful bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a very spacious living room. The location is safe and convenient, a stone's throw from the gorgeous park of Fokionos Negri, with all its shops and amenities right on your doorstep.
The flat measures a very comfortable 76 sqm. It consists of two bedrooms, one bathroom, a fully-equipped modern kitchen, and a spacious living room with separate dining and sitting areas.
There are two air-conditioning units inside the flat, one in one of the bedrooms and one in the living room. They have all been serviced and had extra filters applied on in June 2016, to ensure the best air quality for your comfort and well-being.
The flat is tastefully decorated with a mixture of classic and modern furniture. The beds, mattresses, linen and towels are all brand new. They were purchased specifically with the travelling guest in mind. The bathrooms feature Greek luxury shower gels and shampoos.
You will enjoy the whole flat for yourself during your stay!
The flat is located on the 2nd floor. You will need a set of keys for the building and for the flat entrance. We'll arrange to meet in person for the check-in, at which point I will hand you over the keys, and give you a short orientation of the flat and the neighbourhood if you wish. We'll meet again for the handover of the keys during the check-out.
Общение с гостями
Throughout your stay, I will be contactable and available to help with anything you may need, be that finding an open pharmacy close by in an emergency in the middle of the night, or the best way to get from one place in town to another if you're not sure. If there are any special circumstances preventing me from doing so, I will have a suitable replacement for me available. You feeling at ease and making the most of your stay here are my top priorities.
- Upon arrival, the guest under whose name the booking is confirmed will be kindly required to provide their passport number and home address information, in order for me to comply with the declaration of the rental income to the Greek authorities (the central tax electronic system basically asks all landlords for this information).
- Strictly no smoking inside the flat, out of consideration for future guests.
- No pets allowed in the flat.
- No wild parties, events, or illegal activities of any kind, please. This includes both drugs and internet activity.
- No lit candles inside the flat, or anything else that might jeopardise the safety of the flat, the building, or its residents.
- Please be respectful and considerate of the other residents in the building, kindly observing the quiet hours (3 to 5pm and 11pm to 8am).
У этого хозяина 20 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I've lived most of my adult life in London, but a few years back I decided to move out. I left a job most people would only dream of having, and I went travelling for six months around the world. Life's all about priorities, I guess.
On the other side of that trip, I found myself in Athens, the city I was born in. This beautiful place really is unique. Aside from the unrivalled history and the perfect climate pretty much all year round, it's got so much more to offer than your average city guide would have you believe.
Having travelled extensively throughout the world, I know exactly what difference knowing someone local makes. I find hosting on AirBnB really exciting, and I look forward to showing you the insider's version of life in Athens, catered to your own individual needs and interests.