Fully and handsomely equipped 2-bd, 1.5-ba apt,in a gated hilltop villa, free wifi, central heating, full a/c, covered parking, a wonderful garden with palm trees, flowers, bbq, Sea view. Walking distance to the beach and a 5' drive to popular resort towns.
This villa proves that there is no need to compromise between breath-taking views, a short drive to cozy restaurants and vibrant nightlife, and proximity to Athens and to the airport. CAR ADVISED.
OUR VILLA HAS TWO APARTMENTS FOR RENT.
- Guest acknowledges and agrees that by making a reservation, indicates that he/she has read and that he/she understands and agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Please note that kids older than one year old are charged like adults.
- The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises.
- Quiet hours are from 15.00 pm – to 17.00 pm and 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Parking on the road is permitted too. Please mind the signs outside the neighbor houses where parking is not allowed.
- Please turn-off the air-conditions, central heating and the water heater when not in the apartment. Excess use of electricity/heating oil is not environmentally friendly and might cause an additional charge if done excessively. Please ask for best practices upon your arrival;
- Smoking in the apartment is strictly prohibited (allowed only in the balconies). An additional cleaning fee of Eur150 will be charged if the smell of smoke is detected in the premises upon departure;
- Please do not throw paper in the toilet. The apartment operates with a naturally filtered septic tank and paper or other similar products might cause blockage or overflow in the houses plumbing system;
- Garbage needs to be taken to the garbage collection area at the entrance of the village (go through the underpass of Sounio Ave towards the Agios Nikolaos beach and upon entry turn immediately left where you will find the dumpster area);
- Hosting major social events or parties or pets require prior approval of the owner
- If anything happens to the furniture (e.g. spill, cut), please let us know as soon as possible;
The neighbors and the building in general are quiet; please control noise levels.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 28 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I was born and raised in Greece and have spent most of my life in this beautiful country. Given that I have always lived near the sea, I love swimming and spending time at the beach reading a book or talking to friends. While my kids were still in Greece (they now live abroad), we used to spend every summer in the apartment we now offer through this website so we have learned to love this area and all the beauty and great activities it has to offer - its beaches and natural beauty are truly one of the best kept secrets of Athens for centuries.
This apartment has been our summer home for years and we are delighted to have the opportunity to be your hosts and provide a unique holiday for you and your family