Easy access to everything, open sunny living in a relaxed, well appointed family home.
1. Leave the place as you find it or better.
2. Respect the residential amenity of the property and neighbours;
3. Maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am;
4. Dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the property and in the allocated bins. Guests must not leave excess rubbish in common or public areas;
5. Notify the owners of any complaints as soon as possible;
6. Ensure the security of the property is carried out in full during occupancy;
7. Guests will be liable for any excess fee for accidental damages made to the property i.e. fire, theft, building damage;
8. Be responsible for their Visitors and, have no more than 15 guests at any one time.
9. Before departure, strip beds and leave all used linens in the bathroom basket provided.
10. Used dishes should be stacked in the dishwasher and a cycle turned on before leaving.
We're a young family. We've got a couple of gorgeous girls who are growing up too fast and a couple of slinky cats too. We like going on camping trips in the Kombi in summer and picking peas straight out of the garden. We both work in advertising (hands up), a creative and a producer, but for different agencies in town. We love to read books and watch movies, even Olive who can't read yet, especially Roald Dahl and Pixar but also everything else. Trips to the beach (East coast! West coast!) and walks in the woods. Ice cream any flavour. Travelling everywhere. Gardening. Roasted Almonds. Cooking. Drawing. Painting. Crafting. Big reds and cold whites. Swinging on the swing. Swimming. Diving. Fishing, Coffee. Cricket & rugby & hockey. Eggs with soldiers. Doing cartwheels and handstands.