We have a large property that has beautiful villas which are available to rent entirely or by the room. We have a large pool, plenty of green space and a lovely chill out area and a vegetarian dining room. We are about 8 minutes walk from Mandrem Beach.
We are located in a small local community in Mandrem, in the principality of Pernem, North Goa, India. Mandrem is a traditional area and locals support themselves mainly through coconut farming and fishing. Our villas are located in a quiet, peaceful area which is a 8 minute walk from Mandrem Beach, which boasts a long sandy beach on the Arabian Sea featuring warm water, dolphins, blue skies and amazing sunsets! The setting is quiet and peaceful – large private grounds nestled under a hillside with lots of greenery, natural bush land and trees. Our villas are newly constructed spacious, secure and comfortable two-story buildings. Each Villa has four large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a sprawling common-use lounge area. The villas are maintained to the highest standards, serviced daily and are strictly non-smoking.
Our other guest access facilities include the following:
>Two beautiful bamboo Shalas, complete with yoga props, private or small group yoga lessons with experienced teachers
>Swimming pool and poolside relaxation area
>Secluded and gated complex with 24 hr Security
>Safety deposit facilities
>Ayurvedic Treatment rooms
>Free Internet (In Restaurant premises only)
>24 taxi and scooter hire and tour bookings by local providers
Общение с гостями
While the area is extremely safe, our guests can rest easy knowing that the complex is gated with 24 hr security and double security staff in the evenings.
The security guard will have your name registered for easy entry and exit. This ensures complete safety for all of our guests at all times. If you wish to bring a guest onsite please contact the housekeeping supervisor and she will arrange it.
Kindly lock your rooms before you go out for lunch or dinner or other things!
Use taxis that are known to us as they are local drivers whom we have been working with for years. Please contact us if you need a taxi.
You are our most welcome guest...any foodstuff or snacks in your room will quickly attract unwelcome four legged (URL HIDDEN) varying shapes and sizes! Thank you for this! We maintain very high standards of pest control and cleanliness and there are no facilities for disposing off food in each villa as they are not licensed or prepared to have food onsite.
Другие важные подробности
Our restaurant is vegetarian and uses the freshest local produce. Our kitchen is managed by head Chef Simon Sirala from Canada and his team of local chefs, who runs the kitchen to the strictest of standards. Our kitchen provides breakfast and lunch with fresh juices, green smoothies, coconut water and small snacks available between meals. Meals are healthy and affordable ranging from 300 to 400 INR (approximately €4) and snacks are also available all day. There is an abundance of excellent beach shack restaurants and local restaurants and most visitors enjoy going off-site for their evening meal. We encourage our guests to support the local economy in this way, but are happy to provide three meals a day upon prior arrangement.
1) Please complete and submit a copy of you India Visa, passport copy and 1 passport photo along with your complete C-Form to the office immediately upon registration. This is required by law in India and must be submitted to the local authority upon the day of your arrival.
2) Pool is open from 7.30am-8pm, pool towels are located in the pool area. We kindly ask that you do not take your room towels to the pool or to the beach and that no glass is brought to the pool area.
Please shower before using the pool. The pool is for guest use only. Our pool does not have a lifeguard and unattended children are strictly prohibited from the pool area.
3) We have 24/7 security at our gate and our property is closely monitored to keep our guest safe. We also have a safety deposit service available in our Main Office located above the restaurant, general office hours are 10am-4pm, to deposit or access your property. All outside guests must be signed in at the entry gate with our security staff, to preserve the safety of all guests staying at Amarpali Villas.
4) The restaurant hours are from 8am-9pm.
5) The restaurant is smoking & alcohol free, we kindly request that no outside food is brought to the restaurant. Room service is not available.
Free Wifi, is available in restaurant.
6) Also the villas are smoking and alcohol free. Its a special request to avoid smoking and drinking in the villas.
Thank You! Looking Forward to welcome you at our Peace Villas!
I am originally from Punjab in North India and have been living and working in Goa for the last 10 years with my wife who is from Ireland. We divide our year between Ireland and Goa and we have a beautiful one year old son who is the love of our lives! We love to travel, experience new places and share our passion for yoga. We like our privacy and independence when we travel and we pass this on to our guests as well however we are also very enthusiastic about sharing tips on having a great stay in Goa and we are very keen to help make our guests stay a really memorable one. We have two dogs on our property Molly & Lily and also one cat Mango all three are vaccinated and ready for rubs. We are close to the beach but in a very peaceful area which is a good 7 minute walk away from the tourist rush. We live in a clean, green and peaceful spot that welcomes people who are like-minded and thrive in this environment.