Experience serenity at 'Amy's Craft Haven and Retreat Home,' a wonderful Waukesha house nestled in the rolling countryside. Featuring a delightful, rustic atmosphere, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home sleeps 11 and will become a cherished getaway.
This lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom farmhouse has the ability to sleep 11 guests throughout 2,400 square feet of beautifully renovated living space, offering plenty of room for a single family, large or small, to relax in comfort. In addition to being a crafter's paradise, this home is a great place for extended families to be together! As soon as you arrive, you’ll instantly fall in love with the property's tranquil environment, situated in a classic country setting with rustic buildings, open farm fields and gorgeous rolling hills. The sunsets here will simply take your breath away!
Inside, this inviting residence exudes a wonderfully comfortable ambiance, appointed throughout with tasteful decor, fashionable furnishings and bright color schemes, further amplified by an abundance of radiant natural light streaming in through the numerous large windows. Everything you want in your ultimate home-away-from-home is here, including in-unit laundry machines, central heating and air conditioning, 2 TVs with cable to entertain you during your downtime, and wireless internet access to keep you connected while you’re away.
Look forward to mornings spent admiring the spectacular scenery from the comfort of the unit's handsome patio furniture, before heading out to explore everything the region has to offer. You’ll adore having the convenience of your own full kitchen, equipped with all the essential appliances and culinary utensils required to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. At the end of the day, settle in for a relaxing evening watching a movie in the loft, or catch up on some reading while snuggled up in the living room.
Perhaps the most alluring feature of this home is its fully stocked private crafting studio! This sunny, spacious crafting studio boasts 5-foot tables with cushioned seating to comfortably accommodate 11 people, complete with a Cricut station on the main level for all your scrapbooking desires, as well as another flat screen TV. You can feel free to configure the crafting room setup however it works best for your group, letting you create the perfect space to thoroughly connect with your artsy side and bring wonderful creations to life! There's also a Quilters Corner located on the second level, which can accommodate up to 4 adjustable tables of 4 feet in height and seating. Whether you have a group of crafters, a bridal party looking for a picturesque outdoor venue, or are planning a relaxing girls' weekend getaway, this designated space is an ideal solution!
Общение с гостями
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, 2 TVs with cable, outdoor patio furniture, fire pit, heating and air conditioning, plug-in electric fireplace in the dining room, wireless internet access, and more
- Ideal for single-family vacations, along with family scrapbook and crafting retreats! Enjoy use of the home's sunny private crafting studio, Cricut station and Quilters Corner!
- Also terrific for extended families looking for a great place to stay together
- Phenomenal location in a beautiful country setting, yet minutes from the city! Very private and quiet with stunning sunsets and open land to roam
- Close proximity to shopping centers, Miller Park (home of the Milwaukee Brewers), seasonal festivals, summer fairs, restaurants, pumpkin and apple picking in the fall, and many other notable attractions
- Bedroom 1 (Lavender): 4 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 2 (Eucalyptus): 4 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3 (Sage): 3 Twin-sized Beds
Другие важные подробности
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Only available to rent to families per Home Owner Association regulation
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
*Please note that this homeowner has applied for a Wisconsin Public Lodging License
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.