This delightful 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom cabin can comfortably accommodate up to 25 guests. You'll have easy access to wineries, horse farms, restaurants, shopping, breweries, theatres, and Charlottesville attractions. You can't beat this location!
There’s plenty of room for the entire family and all your friends! The screened-in porch, basement, and other parts of the house have beds beyond the 3 main bedrooms for added flexibility. On the cabin’s top floor, you’ll find the comfortable master bedroom with king-sized bed. The balcony just outside the master bedroom has 3 twin-sized beds. Even though the basement is unfinished, it offers 2 double futons that each convert into a bed for 2, as well as a queen-sized bed. In addition to the beds throughout the cabin’s 2 main floors and basement, this property also includes extra sleeping arrangements in the “lodge,” which is separate from the house and connected by a wraparound deck. The “lodge” offers screened rooms on top of one another - these rustic rooms don't have heat or air conditioning, but tend to stay cool regardless of the season. Because the upper lodge wraparound windows only have screens with no actual glass, you can hear the peaceful sounds of the crickets and frogs as you drift off to sleep!
Everyone in your traveling party will love spending time out by the property’s private outdoor salt water swimming pool available in the summer months, featuring a built-in bar with ice chest, shelving for various beverages or mixers, and electricity for lighting - everything you need for an unforgettable night time pool party is here! A commercial ice machine is provided in the basement for large groups, as well as a chest freezer and another side-by-side refrigerator with freezer, in addition to the fridge in the cabin’s main fully equipped kitchen. After the sun goes down, roast s’mores or tell spooky stories with your companions around the fire pit. During rainy days, maintain that rustic, outdoorsy atmosphere and take the party indoors by entertaining your guests in the screened-in lodge. If you’re in the mood for some peace and serenity, unwind in the property’s gazebo with tranquil water overlook and admire the stunning scenery.
Общение с гостями
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private outdoor salt water swimming pool with built-in bar, ice chest, beverage shelving, electricity for night time lighting, fully equipped kitchen, Wifi, house telephone, fire pit, outdoor shower with a view and gazebo with water overlook, and much more
- Optional pool heat available for a $35/night fee (***please note the pool is only open Memorial Day - Labor Day Weekend)
- With a separate ""lodge"" and tons of outdoor space, this property is the perfect setting for parties and entertaining large groups!
- Easy access to local wineries, horse farms, restaurants, shopping, breweries, theatres, and Charlottesville attractions!
- Property now has horse shoe pits and regulation cornhole boards!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 3 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 1 Double Futon, 2 Full-sized Beds and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Balcony off Master Bedroom: 3 Twin-sized Beds
- Basement: 2 Double Futons and 1 Queen-sized Bed
- Upper Lodge: Double Futon
- Lower Lodge: Full-sized Bed
Другие важные подробности
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- No smoking
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 3 dogs allowed, 100-pound weight limit, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Pool is only available for use during summer months and pool heat is available for an optional daily fee. Depending on the weather, the pool opens around Memorial Day weekend and closes around Labor Day weekend. The pool will heat to approximately 88 degrees to take any chill off the water.
- Please note the Lodge does NOT have heat. The maximum occupancy is 21 during the Winter months*
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
У этого хозяина 1671 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.