I fell in love with this 1911 Edwardian building online and purchased this unit in the heart of idyllic Nob Hill almost sight unseen. 7 years later, I am still just as in love! Come stay in charming Nob Hill and see why...
Walk score: 97! (20 minute walk to the Financial District!)
Transit score: 100!
• Charming 1911 building still has working birdcage elevator and beautiful crown moldings
• Queen-size bed in the bedroom & a full-size pull out couch in the living room make the apartment roomy for 2 or cozy for 4.
• Small dining table in the corner seats up to 4.
• Updated remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances & marble countertops.
• Hardwood Flooring
• Coin operated washer & dryer in building
• Views of the Golden Gate Bridge from the roof deck
• Hair Dryer, Iron & Small Steamer
• Cable TV includes a subscription to Showtime. Apple TV is also available.
Guests will enjoy full access to the apartment during their stay, including in-building laundry and a rooftop deck with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Другие важные подробности
• This unit is street level so it can sometimes be a bit noisy. I've had double pane windows installed within the last year and it has greatly helped with noise reduction.
• Radiator heating is centralized through the building. If unit gets cold, I have a small space heater that has 2 settings (low & high) to keep you warm. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер1022760
Подробнее об этом номере
No smoking is permitted in the unit or building, however, smoking is permitted on the roof deck.