This 1900's vintage house is perfectly located near downtown Salida and the scenic Arkansas River. With a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, back-yard with deck, and a cozy upstairs loft, you'll feel right at home after a day of outdoor adventures!
The Park Avenue Retreat is our home-away-from-home, so we ask that you treat it as yours too! Please be respectful, clean up after yourself, remove your shoes, and be honest. Here are some specifics:
Check-in: 3 pm
Check out: 11 am
1) No smoking in or around the house
2) No pets. We want to be respectful of guests with potential allergens, so we apologize but this is non-negotiable.
3) Notify us IMMEDIATELY if you have any issues of any kind; please give us a chance to resolve issues by notifying us.
4) Recycle! (a separate trash container will be provided)
5) Honor the "Honor Jar"--we do not expect you to buy an entire bottle of laundry detergent for that one load of wash you need to do, or an entire bag of sugar for the few spoonfuls you put in your coffee, so we provide these things at no extra cost to you. Help us keep doing that by keeping this in mind when you see the empty jar on the dining room cabinet please!
6) No access to the basement please.
7) Excessive messes or damage will result in the full or partial loss of your security deposit.
8) Please start wrapping up and being conscious of noise by around 10-11 PM. The house is in a residential neighborhood and we ask that you please be respectful of those around which which includes not only noise, but language and your music choice.
My name is Tara, and along with my sister, Tawny and my parents, Doug and Jean, we would love to share our beautiful Salida home with you! As a family, we have been visiting Salida for years and are always drawn back to this beautiful mountain town for all of it's amazing summer and winter activities, its great local vibe and atmosphere, and the friendly people.
As hosts, we strive to provide that perfect balance of feeling at home, but also feeling like you have your own space and privacy. We want to work with each guest to meet their individual needs; we are always happy to help you navigate your way around the area, find the perfect place to dine, or discover a new trail!